NEurope
bencallis

Post your desktop (56k time to Panic!)

picture1mv4.png

There's mine. The background's quite cool cos it's got real cloud positions and daylight and stuff on it.

It's not actually a 'picture'. It's a program that runs as a wallpaper that updates daylight/night positions in the world. You can also set it to update clouds, storms, satellites and volcanoes, but it gets a bit cluttered then. :heh:

http://www.osxplanet.com/ I got it from there, but you need Mac OS X to use it.

It's not actually a 'picture'. It's a program that runs as a wallpaper that updates daylight/night positions in the world. You can also set it to update clouds, storms, satellites and volcanoes, but it gets a bit cluttered then. :heh:

Am sad. That sounds really cool. Wonder if theres a windows one...

Speaking of this, I was reading computer active and theres a few on their website. Although they're screen savers, its still pretty good, not great though.

Oh cool, I've been looking for a new desktop for a while. This doesn't take up system resources too much does it?

Am sad. That sounds really cool. Wonder if theres a windows one...

There is, i will look it up for you. Regarding the clouds they are not "live". It just just set to scroll the sun across the screen.

I like the randomness of the idea of a cat as a Nazi.

Is it coincidence that you have a Nazi cat and window about Franz von Papen at the same time?

backah9.jpg

You can see I put a lot of effort into my background...

Also note, an exciting folder called 'Scandal'.

My desktop is my dumping ground and is WIP. Will tidy it when I can be arsed. Kinda the same approach I take to my room.

Pretty and Vista'd :)

whatsthepoint.png

(these guys got fined £600 after doing this to a subway. Shame, as its amazing, and much better than what it was like before they did this)

- how it was done

- how it was done

That's really awesome.

I ordered Vista ages ago and its still not here :(

Im going wallpaper crazy at the moment D:

(oh man, I never usually have icons - Im sorry)

Untitled.jpg

desktopls4.jpg

Needed one that actually fit and I really wanted. Quite hard to find 1440 x 900 anime wallpapers

Ahhh' date=' all you people with Norton!

Vanish![/quote']

Only a free 90 days trial that came with the computer. When its finished its going though.