Post your desktop (56k time to Panic!)

Jonst's Desktop

Rachel Bilson is hot.

I'd post mine but its crap.

Rachel Bilson is hot.

I'd post mine but its crap.

That would be one way to describe her.

deskmediumdq2.jpg

New wallpaper, made from one of the lovely high-res images on hubblesite.org. Note the galaxy-cleaning Forerunner weapon being powered up at it's south pole.

How do you guys resize them with the little 'click here to view original image' bars?

its automatic if the image is too big

I'll post mine might aswell.

desktopnm0.png

I really wish you can get rid of the recycle bin.

PS Twilight_Link, whats your bar over the top? mines stardock or something, but yours is different i think. I like your more.

Nice Jordan. I was thinking, it you want to go for the zelda ook i remmeber you had a zelda wallpaper the time you posted a pic of the screens not a screencap.

You could have that pic of link and wolf link, one side with wolf link the other with link.

I dunno, I would anyway.

Nice Jordan. I was thinking, it you want to go for the zelda ook i remmeber you had a zelda wallpaper the time you posted a pic of the screens not a screencap.

You could have that pic of link and wolf link, one side with wolf link the other with link.

I dunno, I would anyway.

Indeed, i have a habbit of changing wallpapers... but i think i'm gunna be sticking with this one for a while ;).

Its so wide, it takes up BOTH monitors.

paperpu9.jpg

desktop7.png

Seems to be a few people using official TP wallpapers. This was my free incentive that I got from registering TP on my VIP 24:7 account. :P

1280x1024 if you're wondering.

Holy crap booker where did you get that End of Evangelion WP? The one on the left? I want it ;_;

Holy crap booker where did you get that End of Evangelion WP? The one on the left? I want it ;_;

Guy sent it to me, i assume he got it from 4chan, i always seem to see some awesome wallpapers there.