Hero-of-Time

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Online Thread

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

Would anyone be up for some Smash at around 9:30? I have to eat some dinner, so I can't get on at 9.

I’ll be there. :) 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Glen-i said:

Sorry @BowserBasher, can't do voice chat at the mo.

No worries, I always see if anyone can. 

Great games tonight, that game I finally beat you @Glen-i was just too intense at the end there. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Glen-i said:

Sorry @RedShell I messed up your Smash Taunt by accident...

You messed up my what now? :heh: 

Yeah, not sure exactly what you’re referring to (I struggle to keep up with the game as it is :grin:) but I’m sure it was as much of an accident as that Super Horn in MK. ;) 

Good fun as always though. :peace:

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, RedShell said:

You messed up my what now? :heh: 

Yeah, not sure exactly what you’re referring to (I struggle to keep up with the game as it is :grin:) but I’m sure it was as much of an accident as that Super Horn in MK. ;) 

Good fun as always though. :peace:

Oh right, when you were playing as Fox on Corneria, you were using down taunt a lot. I assume you were trying to get that special taunt that gets the rest of Star Fox to chat for a bit.

You actually nailed it, but I hit you before I realised it was working and cancelled it.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Glen-i said:

Oh right, when you were playing as Fox on Corneria, you were using down taunt a lot. I assume you were trying to get that special taunt that gets the rest of Star Fox to chat for a bit.

You actually nailed it, but I hit you before I realised it was working and cancelled it.

Ah!

Yeah, I’d like to say that’s what I was trying but the truth is I was just doing my usual thing of spamming certain taunts because they amuse me. :D It’s a real problem with some of the characters, none more so than Pikachu though... “Pika Pika!” :laughing: 

Had actually forgotten about Fox’s special taunt

On the subject of taunting, the Bayonetta x2 fight was a lot of fun. :grin: 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, RedShell said:

Ah!

Yeah, I’d like to say that’s what I was trying but the truth is I was just doing my usual thing of spamming certain taunts because they amuse me. :D It’s a real problem with some of the characters, none more so than Pikachu though... “Pika Pika!” :laughing: 

Had actually forgotten about Fox’s special taunt

On the subject of taunting, the Bayonetta x2 fight was a lot of fun. :grin: 

Yeah, you're not the only one. Palutena is a particular favourite of mine. Laughing and spinning, that's what she's best at.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

6 hours ago, RedShell said:

On the subject of taunting, the Bayonetta x2 fight was a lot of fun.

 

6 hours ago, Glen-i said:

Palutena is a particular favourite of mine. Laughing and spinning, that's what she's best at.

 

 

Edited by BowserBasher
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone up for taking our Mario Kart frustrations out on each other at 9-ish?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

Anyone up for taking our Mario Kart frustrations out on each other at 9-ish?

No. 

Must. Play. Tetris...

Spoiler

I’ll be there. 

I hope. :heh: 

 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

Anyone up for taking our Mario Kart frustrations out on each other at 9-ish?

Go on then, seeing as it's my week off and I have been wanting to play some Smash online. :D

I'll risk it, seeing as I haven't played since long before the Pirahna Plant update. ;)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

Anyone up for taking our Mario Kart frustrations out on each other at 9-ish?

Might be a bit after 9 but I’ll get on later. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Room is open now. Can't voice chat at the moment though.

Edited by Glen-i

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Glen-i said:

Room is open now. Can't voice chat at the moment though.

Hahaha! Classic room title/music. :D 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice to see that even when playing Smash, we can still take down Rathalos with no issues.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mario Bros. is not even remotely fair and that's why it's an amazing stage!

  • Like 1
  • Weird 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you very much to @Glen-i @Ugh first aid @RedShell and @BowserBasher for a wonderful three hours of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. :D

This is the first time I've been back to the game since late December last year and my first time playing the game online...

I loved every minute of it :) so thank you for a chaotic evening of shenanigans, scrambling for the Smash Ball and general brilliance. :grin:

I'm glad to see that I can still stand my ground when playing as Samus... ;) well, most of the time anyway.

It was a load of fun when I just embraced the random fighter selection as there were plenty of fighters I wouldn't have picked probably.

Fighting as Robin was interesting, that's a character whose fighting style just seemed to "click" almost instantly...

...Cloud however, not so much but it was still fun to play as a range of characters regardless. :peace:

Anyway, cheers for the games, you can likely count me in each week now I'd have thought as I've clearly got some catching up to do. :smile:

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As always great games. Yeah, I was unlucky with the random characters tonight as I didn’t get any I feel I’m really good with, but I did have fun.  @RedShell I have no idea what I was doing there. 🤪

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mario Kart was on this hallow eve, where’s the smash room? Waiting.

Edited by Nicktendo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now