NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Online Thread

My normal Thursday evening plans are cancelled for tonight, so I may join in for an hour or so!

• Like 1

Room's open now.

(Yes, I know my birthday was yesterday, but I couldn't fit the word "near" in the title.)

That was my last one, thanks for the games (and @Sméagolfor watching)! Some stupid moments again, trying to get the Smash Ball while @RedShellwas charging the Super Scope was my favourite.

Edited by Vileplume2000
  • Haha 1

And with that load of nonsense, I'm done for the night!

Thanks for the games!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Yep, that last match was pretty crazy, always is on that stage when it goes to Sudden Death though. :D

Thanks for the games, some fun matches there. :smile:

• Thanks 1

Sorry, I didn’t realise we were on 10 min time, otherwise I wouldn’t have chosen the infinity stage. :heh: I also didn’t realise that Mii Brawler kills himself when doing a Final Smash on there, but oh well, live and learn. :laughing: 

1 hour ago, Vileplume2000 said:

Some stupid moments again, trying to get the Smash Ball while @RedShellwas charging the Super Scope was my favourite.

That was a classic for sure. :D 

Thanks for the games everyone!

:peace:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/16/2020 at 9:04 PM, Vileplume2000 said:

trying to get the Smash Ball while @RedShellwas charging the Super Scope was my favourite.

:D

• Haha 1

I got kicked out of the spectate, but it says you're still playing, are you?

EDIT: Guess you were, weird...

Edited by Glen-i

Good games all!

Next week, Byleth will be out, so expect way too many Swords. Also expect way too many Spears, Axes and Bows.

Cuphead costumes welcome.

Edited by Glen-i
  • Thanks 1

Great stuff as always. That "Kiryu" vs Simon finale on my Yakuza stage was so damn awesome! :cool:

Thanks for the games everyone!

:peace:

1 minute ago, Glen-i said:

Next week, Byleth will be out, so expect way too many Swords. Also expect way too many Spears, Axes and Bows.

Expect me to not pick that lame-o character. :heh:

I bet now I end up really liking them. :laughing:

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Thanks for the games everyone. :D

Looking forward to some Byleth battles next week. :grin:

It'll be fun, you can guarantee I'll pick the new Fire Emblem character and have no idea what I'm doing. :p

Either that or... I'll be looking on the character select screen thinking 'where is the new character? all I see is a load of sword/magic users... aha! that one's got an axe and a bow as well, OK we're good!' :heh:

Edited by S.C.G
  • Haha 1

I didn’t stay as long as I thought but had fun. There was a match with Villager and Isabelle where you both kept throwing the gyroid, using the B pocket move and throwing it back. Went like half a dozen times. Fun. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1