Hero-of-Time

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Online Thread

Recommended Posts

That was the best game of Duck Hunt I've played in ages. :D

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If there’s any one that is free tonight or over the weekend I’d be up for some more games. I can usually play for longer. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, BowserBasher said:

What’s for Smash tonight?

Time tonight, 9:15pm

For added retro, I'm gonna be using a Wii Classic Controller Pro! It'll be like playing Brawl, except Banjo's in it like he should have been all along!

Edited by Glen-i
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ah this lobby music takes me back... :D

"Omlettttte prevaaaail!"

 

Edited by S.C.G
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is this still going? Noticed you guys were online, figured I might hop on in a short bit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cheers for the games :D gonna have to call it there as I'm all tired out.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, L0RDR0B said:

Is this still going? Noticed you guys were online, figured I might hop on in a short bit.

yeah, go ahead and join

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That’s me done for now. I managed quite a nice little run of victories there. I still love/hate that fire twirling ball stage where we are all trapped inside it. 

Thanks for the games. 

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OK, that's 11, that's all for me.

Thanks for the matches! I think @RedShell has a comptetitor for "Best R.O.B player on N-E" in @L0RDR0B, he's crazy good!

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

OK, that's 11, that's all for me.

Thanks for the matches! I think @RedShell has a comptetitor for "Best R.O.B player on N-E" in @L0RDR0B, he's crazy good!

It's been a long time, my friend. 11 years in the making for that level of dedication.

I'll have to throw RedShell a challenge some point, haha.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Provided everything in Mario Kart goes smoothly, Smash will be on at 9:15.

It's Stock this week, which means I have to come up with another stock joke.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

It's Stock this week, which means I have to come up with another stock joke.

Hmm...

"Put 'em in the stocks" "Stocks and spares" "Stock and Awe" "Stockémon Gotta Smash 'em All!" :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Post MK Smash tonight at 9:15.

It's Stamina this week.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh, @RedShell or anyone else who didn't get the Sans costume.

I've been wondering whether everyone can hear the Megalomania remix if I specifically choose it.

For me, it's on the Pictochat 2 stage, so if someone could let me know if it plays for you on that stage. That'd be great.

Room's open now.

Edited by Glen-i

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

Oh, @RedShell or anyone else who didn't get the Sans costume.

I've been wondering whether everyone can hear the Megalomania remix if I specifically choose it.

For me, it's on the Pictochat 2 stage, so if someone could let me know if it plays for you on that stage. That'd be great.

Room's open now.

Yep, I usually hear it whenever you pick that stage. :) 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now