NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Online Thread

1 minute ago, BowserBasher said:

You give me too much credit. I did do quite well with her though. I’ve been impressed with my games tonight. I don’t like Snake but win that very laggy game. 

You were ball cancelling, that's more advanced than most people I face.

Room's open again.

Thanks for the one-on-ones. Some proper tense matches in there once the connection improved.

• Like 1

Definitely some great games. I have no problem with the defeats when they are close like that. It’s when I get someone I’m no good with. The stupid games I can live with too. Like that Yoshi one. Thanks. 

just a little compilation of the KO’s from three of mine and @Glen-i matches from Thursday. I think these were some of the closest and my better games. Apart from that silly Mario mistake. 

• Like 4

That Zelda finish was so slick, I couldn't help but have a big smile on my face. Not to mention that perfectly aimed Star Rod.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Glen-i said:

Not to mention that perfectly aimed Star Rod.

That was perfect insult to injury. 

I'm opening a room in a few minutes, Stock Battle!

Edit: Password if needed is 0000

Edited by Vileplume2000

15 minutes ago, Vileplume2000 said:

I'm opening a room in a few minutes, Stock Battle!

Edit: Password if needed is 0000

I'll play,but you're not on my friend list so I sent a friend request, unless there's an arena ID I can use?

• Like 1

So I wanted to use an amiibo FP during our multiplayer session to get some time to grab a drink. The arena had amiibo on, but I couldn't select one in the player menu. What did I do wrong? Do I need to scan an amiibo before opening the room?

Also, I need to practice more. :p

3 minutes ago, Vileplume2000 said:

So I wanted to use an amiibo FP during our multiplayer session to get some time to grab a drink. The arena had amiibo on, but I couldn't select one in the player menu. What did I do wrong? Do I need to scan an amiibo before opening the room?

Also, I need to practice more. :p

If I remember correctly you do scan it in the character selection screen, but you have to click on or around your player icon first to switch it to amiibo. 

8 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

Who's up for Post MK Stamina Matches at 9:15 pm?

You know it! :) 

• Like 1

I'll join in on a few rounds while the twins are sleeping. Going with random characters, so I'll be sure to get my ass handed to me :D