NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Online Thread

Well, you can't get 2 more perfect characters from random for a one-on-one than that.

Edited by Glen-i
  • Like 1

Thanks for the games tonight everyone, great fun. :D

I even surprised myself in a couple of matches there by not doing too badly. :p

@Glen-i that Roy vs Roy match was intense. :grin:

Oh and I totally didn't plan that Pikmin shuttle upward uppercut right into a charged Little Mac right hook...

...but I'll take it. :heh:

Edited by S.C.G
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, S.C.G said:

@Glen-i that Roy vs Roy match was intense. :grin:

Tell me about it, the only reason it wasn't a one K.O difference is because of that slight misjudgment that had you fall into that gap.

A lot of our one on ones were really close tonight.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, BowserBasher said:

Any smash tonight @Glen-i

Right, yeah. Almost forgot. 9:15.

Stock this week. I might have to spectate a bit though.

Edited by Glen-i
  • Thanks 1

Wow, as far as Random matches go, you can't get more perfect than Ryu Vs Ken on the Street Fighter stage!

What are the chances!?

• Like 1

Thanks for the games. Some good stuff in there. 

this was from last week, but I loved the finish. 

• Thanks 2

That was a really great session. :D

Thanks to @BowserBasher @RedShell @Glen-i and @Ugh first aid for some fantastic fights. :smile:

You really couldn't have made up some of those character matches and I'm glad that I got to play as Samus and Dark Samus of course as I still like to fight as a character I'm familiar with every now and then. ;)

Some of those battles were really close though and dare I say it... maybe some of that Smash practice is starting to pay off.

Either way, it was fun which is the main thing. :peace:

Edited by S.C.G
  • Thanks 3

Yeah, I got some proper gold from some of those matches.

I also got some proper flops from me as well. I always forget that Wolf goes up past the edge with his Side B.

Glad I got a Smash taunt in there.

• Thanks 1

Stamina Matches tonight at 9:15.

Might have to bow out earlier than usual because election coverage. Depends if I can get access to a second screen.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

YES! I won through random chance!

That's all for me. Thanks for the games.

Yep, that was one heck of an ice cold finish on that stage. :D

Brilliant fun though, thanks to you and @RedShell for the games, I really enjoyed those matches. :peace:

Also, I don't want to speak too soon but I recorded our session tonight and the footage might have mostly captured correctly, so there's a chance I might be able to so something with it editing wise, seeing as I don't seem to have much luck with capturing recently, but I'm hopeful this time as the software is taking a while to save the file which is usually a good sign. :smile:

If it worked out then I'll see if I can either make a highlight reel or pair it up with a certain audio track if I get the time, we'll see. :)

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, RedShell said:

Any games planned for tonight?

Yes, tonight at 9pm will be the time for Time.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

I know I said 9, but I've opened a room now.

Is there any chance we could have a few matches as King K. Rool only please? (at least I think that's the idea @LazyBoy is going for)

We were going to join and record all the matches, you'd be more than welcome to join us for an off-the-cuff edition of A Smashing Cast over on Discord... I know it's all a bit last minute, will be joining in a minute anyway. :D

No worries if not though, the main thing is just playing a few rounds of Smash and having fun like we usually do. :)

Edited by S.C.G

Could we just do one more as K Rool's? That should give us enough footage. Would be great if one of you could join us in the discord voice chat though

• Thanks 1

Sorry, didn't quite notice what you were doing there at the start with K.Rool.

That's all for me tonight.

Thanks for the games tonight @Glen-i @RedShell & @LazyBoy those were some fun matches. :D

Cheers to everyone for joining in the with King K. Rool madness as well, no idea how the video turned out but will keep you posted. :peace:

• Thanks 1

With the Christmas holiday behind us, I think it's high time for us to Smash each other in the face.

How about tonight at 8pm? We did Time last time, so we'll be doing Stock tonight.

17 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

With the Christmas holiday behind us, I think it's high time for us to Smash each other in the face.

How about tonight at 8pm? We did Time last time, so we'll be doing Stock tonight.

Sounds like a plan. We might even have a new character to test! :hehe: