NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Online Thread

Game crashed, so guess I'm done.

Custom stages were a mistake.

• Haha 1

I'll try one more time

Edited by Glen-i

Fun games guys. I’m done after the second disconnection. I’ve recorded lots so hopefully will have some good stuff for a few replays. 

• Thanks 1

OK, third disconnection is the charm.

Good games, y'all!

Think I've got enough to make a highlight reel with the normal stage fights.

Edited by Glen-i

:'3 I would of loved to join...But alas I was working. Sadly I have to feed my gaming habit some how!

A video from Friday night. This was the one match that @Glen-i and I think @RedShell sat out. And possibly the best I ever played when I've almost died. Was against @Vileplume2000 and @Ike I believe.

I need to Go through all my saved ones and get a compilation going.

• Like 2

Hot damn, that was an intense match indeed! Can't believe you got me in the end while all I needed was one more hit. I am proud of my Ultimate dodge at 4:30 though.

• Like 1

Yeah, I'm glad I saw that. Some proper great play there. As well as a great clutch victory!

That reminds me though, in the future, if I'm not in the actual ring and I'm selecting something, it'd be great if you could wait for me to get back in the waiting queue before starting the "Ready?" phase.

Because then I can spectate the match and save a replay of it for possible highlight usage. (Assuming that the stage is a standard one)

5 minutes ago, RedShell said:

@S.C.G you available for some games too?

Probably not tonight but I'll definitely be up for playing some Super Smash Bros. Ultimate again soon. :)

@RedShell You go ahead and set it up. I haven’t had the chance to do all that. I’ll join you. 

Edited by BowserBasher

5 minutes ago, BowserBasher said:

You go ahead and set it up. I haven’t had the chance to do all that. I’ll join you. 

Ok done, made it public too.

Hang on, can you still join if it’s not set as friends?

Edited by RedShell

3 minutes ago, RedShell said:

Ok done, made it public too.

You have the arena code or something. It doesn’t show up under friends and looking in public is taking long time to find it. I’m assuming your name shows as the arena. 

1 minute ago, BowserBasher said:

You have the arena code or something. It doesn’t show up under friends and looking in public is taking long time to find it. I’m assuming your name shows as the arena. 

Ok, the I’d Is HMNJD

• Thanks 1

That was fun! Great to see those levels in action! That Japanese one looked cool up close! That tombola.. thing.. :laughing:

I only don't get that lava circle thing. How do you score there?

Anyway, I'll try to finish that level I started on earlier, it's a bit involved. And make more.

• Thanks 2

21 minutes ago, Sméagol said:

I only don't get that lava circle thing. How do you score there?

On 29/04/2019 at 3:07 PM, RedShell said:

Got a few more that are almost ready to upload, including one that surpasses even Great Smash Ball and Pandemonium for sheer insanity! ;) You can basically only get hit a few times and then it pretty much becomes unplayable. :heh: So yeah, "look forward" to that. :laughing: