NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Online Thread

4 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

Would anyone be up for some Smash at around 9:30? I have to eat some dinner, so I can't get on at 9.

I’ll be there. :) 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Glen-i said:

Sorry @BowserBasher, can't do voice chat at the mo.

No worries, I always see if anyone can. 

Great games tonight, that game I finally beat you @Glen-i was just too intense at the end there. 

12 hours ago, Glen-i said:

Sorry @RedShell I messed up your Smash Taunt by accident...

You messed up my what now? :heh: 

Yeah, not sure exactly what you’re referring to (I struggle to keep up with the game as it is :grin:) but I’m sure it was as much of an accident as that Super Horn in MK. ;) 

Good fun as always though. :peace:

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, RedShell said:

You messed up my what now? :heh: 

Yeah, not sure exactly what you’re referring to (I struggle to keep up with the game as it is :grin:) but I’m sure it was as much of an accident as that Super Horn in MK. ;) 

Good fun as always though. :peace:

Oh right, when you were playing as Fox on Corneria, you were using down taunt a lot. I assume you were trying to get that special taunt that gets the rest of Star Fox to chat for a bit.

You actually nailed it, but I hit you before I realised it was working and cancelled it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Glen-i said:

Oh right, when you were playing as Fox on Corneria, you were using down taunt a lot. I assume you were trying to get that special taunt that gets the rest of Star Fox to chat for a bit.

You actually nailed it, but I hit you before I realised it was working and cancelled it.

Ah!

Yeah, I’d like to say that’s what I was trying but the truth is I was just doing my usual thing of spamming certain taunts because they amuse me. :D It’s a real problem with some of the characters, none more so than Pikachu though... “Pika Pika!” :laughing: 

Had actually forgotten about Fox’s special taunt

On the subject of taunting, the Bayonetta x2 fight was a lot of fun. :grin: 

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, RedShell said:

Ah!

Yeah, I’d like to say that’s what I was trying but the truth is I was just doing my usual thing of spamming certain taunts because they amuse me. :D It’s a real problem with some of the characters, none more so than Pikachu though... “Pika Pika!” :laughing: 

Had actually forgotten about Fox’s special taunt

On the subject of taunting, the Bayonetta x2 fight was a lot of fun. :grin: 

Yeah, you're not the only one. Palutena is a particular favourite of mine. Laughing and spinning, that's what she's best at.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, RedShell said:

On the subject of taunting, the Bayonetta x2 fight was a lot of fun.

6 hours ago, Glen-i said:

Palutena is a particular favourite of mine. Laughing and spinning, that's what she's best at.

Edited by BowserBasher
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

Anyone up for taking our Mario Kart frustrations out on each other at 9-ish?

No. 

Must. Play. Tetris...

Spoiler

I’ll be there. 

I hope. :heh: 

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

Go on then, seeing as it's my week off and I have been wanting to play some Smash online. :D

I'll risk it, seeing as I haven't played since long before the Pirahna Plant update. ;)

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

Might be a bit after 9 but I’ll get on later. 

• Like 1

Room is open now. Can't voice chat at the moment though.

Edited by Glen-i

1 minute ago, Glen-i said:

Room is open now. Can't voice chat at the moment though.

Hahaha! Classic room title/music. :D 

• Thanks 1

Nice to see that even when playing Smash, we can still take down Rathalos with no issues.

• Haha 2

Thank you very much to @Glen-i @Ugh first aid @RedShell and @BowserBasher for a wonderful three hours of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. :D

This is the first time I've been back to the game since late December last year and my first time playing the game online...

I loved every minute of it :) so thank you for a chaotic evening of shenanigans, scrambling for the Smash Ball and general brilliance. :grin:

I'm glad to see that I can still stand my ground when playing as Samus... ;) well, most of the time anyway.

It was a load of fun when I just embraced the random fighter selection as there were plenty of fighters I wouldn't have picked probably.

Fighting as Robin was interesting, that's a character whose fighting style just seemed to "click" almost instantly...

...Cloud however, not so much but it was still fun to play as a range of characters regardless. :peace:

Anyway, cheers for the games, you can likely count me in each week now I'd have thought as I've clearly got some catching up to do. :smile:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

As always great games. Yeah, I was unlucky with the random characters tonight as I didn’t get any I feel I’m really good with, but I did have fun.  @RedShell I have no idea what I was doing there. 🤪

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Mario Kart was on this hallow eve, where’s the smash room? Waiting.

Edited by Nicktendo