NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Online Thread

46 minutes ago, RedShell said:

Yeah, was sure that would be the funniest Fresh Mii event tonight, but I managed to top it with Jazz’s epic self destruct off a tall building! :laughing: 

Half of me thought you did that on purpose.

For me, it was that match where you were Duck Hunt Duo and inadvertently hit the Smash Ball with a projectile and I can only assume you immediately tried to get a can out, because you unleashed a Final Smash with everyone on the other side of the stage.

Smooth!

EDIT: Oh BTW, in case you haven't got the right voice. (I can't remember) I use Voice 12, Low.

Edited by Glen-i
  • Like 1

Totally forgot about this :woops: but I made a highlight vid from that crazy smash session back in December, anyway here it is:

:peace:

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

Anyone up for some Smash tonight?

Was away for 3 weeks over Christmas, so have been hammering Smash since then, trying to make up for lost time. Feel like I'm getting pretty good maining Megaman, but I'm sure that confidence will all come crashing down once I play some of you.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, LazyBoy said:

Anyone up for some Smash tonight?

Was away for 3 weeks over Christmas, so have been hammering Smash since then, trying to make up for lost time. Feel like I'm getting pretty good maining Megaman, but I'm sure that confidence will all come crashing down once I play some of you.

I'd be up for that tonight after Mario Kart.

I might pop on for a bit of post-MK Smash too. Not played it in over a week! :o
Hopefully I still remember how to be terrible at it. :heh:

Man, Sonic is just flat out cheap.

You shouldn't be able to bust out homing attack that quick!

I'm very good with Ike!

EDIT: Thanks for the matches, @RedShell! Some proper laughs there.

There was one moment where @Ugh first aid was playing as Mii Swordfighter and did the most unbelievable recovery.

Edited by Glen-i
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, RedShell said:

Great games @Ugh first aid & @Glen-i! You two are crazy good with so many different characters! :cool: 

I need to practice more. :hehe: 

I play Smashdown a lot. If you can get a friend or more for an hour of Smash, it's a great mode to test your mettle with characters you might not pick initially.

Random matches are also our favourite kind of matches. (Until @Ugh first aid gets Olimar or I get Diddy Kong)

10 hours ago, Glen-i said:

Random matches are also our favourite kind of matches.

Yeah, they're good fun. And can result in beautiful moments like this: :heh:

Ooh, Gfycat supports sound now. :cool:

Edited by RedShell

Apologies for not turning up Glen, life is a bit hectic at the moment. Let's get sometime time in next week though, I need the practice. 

Found this place in Delft, near where I work, where they have a weekly smash meet up, so I'm going to go down there next week. My first time going to something like this so I don't want to embarrass myself with mylack of skills.

Piranha Plant, Final Destination. Let's (a) go!

Spoiler

Please not Final Destination only though.

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

Damn, @Ike Amazing comeback on Frigate Orpheon!

Thanks! No idea how I managed that. :laughing:

Some close ones for me almost winning but not tonight. Really think we need to use the voice app to let each other know if we are using random or Piranha plant games or chose your own. It got a little confusing. 

9 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

No, it was total skill and all part of my master plan!

All according to keikaku. :cheeky:

Darren is @dazzybee

• Thanks 1

Would anyone be up for some Smash at around 9:30? I have to eat some dinner, so I can't get on at 9.