NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Ramar

My first concert.

wow!! I'd absolutely loved to see Panic!, I really really like them. I had a load of friends that went last night and they all said it was amazing. The first band I went to see was Incubus a few years ago, I've seen a fair few more since then; the most recent being The Subways. I was meant to go and see The Kooks (who were supporting The Subways) in a couple of weeks but unfortunately I can't now.

My first concert, at least that I remember, was Yellow W Van, a portuguese band. They were quite nice and had a good and entertaining show. I find that even if you're not a big fan of band x if they're good performers the concerts are enjoyable.

i went to see reel big fish last night nd i as suprised they were pretty good live their cover of enter sandman was just awesome, and then when they stared playing in a deathmetal style a bi mosh pit started complete with crowd surfing a totally awesome gig.

One of the support bands was awesome too a band called zebrahead, awesome stuff :)

The first gig I went to was Frenzal Rhomb at Northumbria Uni back in the day. The latest gig I went to was Electric Eel Shock at the Academy - impressions here.

Just ordered a ticket for my second gig ever, Panic! at The Disco. Playing at London Astoria on April 25th. Can't wait.

My very first gig was U2 on the Zooropa Tour, back in 199something. I also went to see Bon Jovi twice and Bryan Adams once while at school, before finding a different kind of taste in music when I went to College and then Uni, and got into more indie britpop stuff (well it was 1996) and I have seen more bands than I think my aging mind can recall, lots at festivals (a good way to cram lots of artists into your seen list) and lots in Oxford, Cambridge and London, which are my nearest gig haunts.

My first gig was Amon Amarth they were....... FRIKKING AWESOME!

But alas i regret my age for i have missed two great lineups on Wacken the last 2 years because i am to young to go there

My first concert was a couple of weeks ago, Kerrang! XXV @ Leeds uni. BFMV was headlining... 'kin awesome! :)

Going to see All-American Rejects at the UEA tomorrow. Would be looking forward to it more but i'm not very well, hopefully i'll still enjoy it!

So that will be my third proper concert, if my counting is correct.

My first was a Kano one. Then Roll Deep.

It's only because im at uni and they were performing, although im not really into them, i only like a few Kano tracks and 1 or 2 Roll Deep tracks, i just went because they were here and the atmosphere would not be normal.

If Kanye West does perform in the area here then im definitely going if the price is not ridicolous (which i hav feelin it may be)

I went to roadrage in cardiff for my first gig, il nino, spineshank and chimaira. feckin awesome!

My first gig was A supproted by Voodoo Glow Skulls and GoldFinger at the Birmingham Academy about 5 years ago.

Goldfinger were absolutely brilliant!!

Deftones, Tool, A Perfect Circle, The Mars Volta, Poison The Well, Radiohead, The Cure...

yep, that sums up my favourite gigs.

In the meantime I'll be going to a 'Battle Of The Bands' competition at my school, looking forward to it quite a lot. :)

Just thought I'd let you know that the band that won performed Smells Like Teen Spirit twice, you shouldn't even do it once IMO.

why is it always that song?

I saw a band do angel of death by pantera in a BotB that was sweeet

Sign in to follow this