NEurope
Sméagol

Pokémon Trading

I may be going back to Let's Go Pikachu to get some of the Alolan and original forms (like regular Ponyta and Alolan Raichu) if you are interested in these.

I'm still working on filling my regular Sw/Sh dex so I could use some Shield exclusives or Gigantamax forms I missed.

36 minutes ago, Vileplume2000 said:

I may be going back to Let's Go Pikachu to get some of the Alolan and original forms (like regular Ponyta and Alolan Raichu) if you are interested in these.

That'd be cool, yeah.

I've already got Bulbasaur and Squirtle, so looking at the list of transfer only Pokémon, the ones I'd be most interested in now are:

Rowlet
Litten
Popplio

the Alolan forms of:
Raichu
Diglett
Meowth
Corsola

Oh, and one of those Pikachu that's wearing a hat. :D

49 minutes ago, Vileplume2000 said:

I'm still working on filling my regular Sw/Sh dex so I could use some Shield exclusives or Gigantamax forms I missed.

Let me know exactly what you need and I'll see if I got it. :)

Oh god, that reminds me I have to reinstall Pokémon Go to transfer a Meltan to evolve it to transfer it to Sword...

Will look tonight if I can come up with a list of what I'm missing!

I ain't jumping on Home until I know what Pokémon I can actually transfer to Sword/Shield with it. I only really care about any shinies I have on Sun/Moon. And seeing as I have to pay that extreme price to transfer stuff from Sun/Moon, I'm gonna wait.

If any of them can, then I guess I'll have to pay for the minimum amount.

Actually, I'm right in thinking you can get Bulbasaur and Squirtle for free with HOME, right? If not, could someone who has them breed one for me and trade it over?

Edited by Glen-i

38 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

Actually, I'm right in thinking you can get Bulbasaur and Squirtle for free with HOME, right? If not, could someone who has them breed one for me and trade it over?

You get to choose one of the Kanto starters when you first use the app, yeah.

I went for Bulbasaur and then got Squirtle via a trade. Anyway, I can breed one of each for you.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, RedShell said:

You get to choose one of the Kanto starters when you first use the app, yeah.

I went for Bulbasaur and then got Squirtle via a trade. Anyway, I can breed one of each for you.

Great, let me know when you're able to trade. And I'll get two things ready to go.

1 hour ago, Glen-i said:

I ain't jumping on Home until I know what Pokémon I can actually transfer to Sword/Shield with it. I only really care about any shinies I have on Sun/Moon. And seeing as I have to pay that extreme price to transfer stuff from Sun/Moon, I'm gonna wait.

If any of them can, then I guess I'll have to pay for the minimum amount.

It's anything that is coded into the game, I think you posted a list before. I saw a chart on Twitter I can post later if you need it.

Bank is also free this month so that worth taking into consideration.

10 minutes ago, Ike said:

It's anything that is coded into the game, I think you posted a list before. I saw a chart on Twitter I can post later if you need it.

Bank is also free this month so that worth taking into consideration.

I'm speaking more about what will be in the Expansion Pass. We don't know all the Pokémon that will be available to transfer once that comes out.

Not gonna spend money on Home twice when I can wait and see all the Pokémon.

Edited by Glen-i

44 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

Great, let me know when you're able to trade. And I'll get two things ready to go.

Ok, ready when you are.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, RedShell said:

Ok, ready when you are.

OK, room code is 5723.

Wow. Accidentally guessed someone else's code.

Changing it to 3759

Edited by Glen-i

:laughing: 

I wonder what the odds of that are?

Anyway, thanks. Enjoy that dodgy Tympole.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

Enjoy that dodgy Tympole.

Ooh! Thanks very much. :) 

That brings my dodgy Pokémon total to 11. :cool: 

Edited by RedShell

Ooh! Thanks very much. :) 

Yeah, trying to get one myself, but it hatched and didn't have it's hidden ability...

Unfortunately, that can never be fixed, so back to the bridge.

2 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

Yeah, trying to get one myself, but it hatched and didn't have it's hidden ability...

Unfortunately, that can never be fixed, so back to the bridge.

Ah, so you got a water absorb Seismitoad in the end then?

Shame the ability capsules don’t activate hidden abilities. :hmm: 

4 minutes ago, RedShell said:

Ah, so you got a water absorb Seismitoad in the end then?

Shame the ability capsules don’t activate hidden abilities. :hmm: 

Oh, I got plenty. But I want a Shiny one. Because I'm mad. I managed to get a Shiny Hidden Ability Greninja and Seismitoad is a Frog Pokémon who's decent in a fight and has a cool shiny palette so why not make it two of them?

• Like 1

On 29/01/2020 at 12:28 AM, Aneres11 said:

Does anyone with Shield happen to have a decent (poss max raid caught?) Ludicolo with 'Knock Off' that they could trade me? I could even trade it back if needed, I just want it to give my Ferrothorn Knock Off and it's one of the small pool of Pokemon that it can breed with for it. 

Oh man, I totally spaced on this, but I can help with this if you're still looking for it.

I booted up Let's Go yesterday, and I have available:

• 6x Alolan Diglett
  • 4x regular Ponyta
  • 3x Alolan Raichu
  • 2x regular Mr. Mime (although that can be obtained in Sword/Shield)
  • 1x Bulbasaur

What I would like:

• Scorbunny
  • Solosis
  • Drampa
  • Lotad
  • Vullaby
  • Galarian Corsola
  • Lunatone
  • Croagunk
  • Sableye
  • Spritzee
  • Oranguru
  • Eiscue

Still have a long way to go in my Pokédex haha. I'll try to get some more 'mon over in the weekend from Let's Go (regular Weezing, Alolan Persian), so if you have any requests let me know.

23 minutes ago, Vileplume2000 said:

I booted up Let's Go yesterday, and I have available:

• 6x Alolan Diglett
  • 4x regular Ponyta
  • 3x Alolan Raichu
  • 2x regular Mr. Mime (although that can be obtained in Sword/Shield)
  • 1x Bulbasaur

What I would like:

• Scorbunny
  • Solosis
  • Drampa
  • Lotad
  • Vullaby
  • Galarian Corsola
  • Lunatone
  • Croagunk
  • Sableye
  • Spritzee
  • Oranguru
  • Eiscue

Still have a long way to go in my Pokédex haha. I'll try to get some more 'mon over in the weekend from Let's Go (regular Weezing, Alolan Persian), so if you have any requests let me know.

If you give one of each, except Bulbasaur and Mr. Mime, I can get some of that list for you.

Edited by Glen-i

2 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

If you give one of each, except Bulbasaur and Mr. Mime, I can get some of that list for you.

Cool, you don't have Home installed yet, right? I have them in Home but I'll transfer them to Sword tonight. What times are you available this weekend? I can do tonight or Sunday whole day.

5 minutes ago, Vileplume2000 said:

Cool, you don't have Home installed yet, right? I have them in Home but I'll transfer them to Sword tonight. What times are you available this weekend? I can do tonight or Sunday whole day.

Tonight 8pm is good for me. And yeah, don't have Home, unless you can trade with people on the free plan?

You can! It's limited though to 1 GTS trade and 3 Wonder Box trades simultaneously. The premium plan can do more.

Friend trades should work in the free plan as well.

Just now, Vileplume2000 said:

You can! It's limited though to 1 GTS trade and 3 Wonder Box trades simultaneously. The premium plan can do more.

Friend trades should work in the free plan as well.

Oh then, I might as well pick that up at least.

Oh BTW, @RedShell hate to be that guy, but I only just found out that the Kanto starters from Home have their hidden ability and the Bulbasaur you gave me doesn't have Chlorophyll.

Squirtle's Rain Dish isn't all that, so I don't mind having Torrent, but Venusaur really needs that ability. You think you could get a Chlorophyll Bulbasaur for me?