NEurope
Sméagol

Pokémon Trading

@Glen-i, can I get in on this starter egg trading thing too? I’d actually like eggs of all 3 if that’s cool, as I don’t want to evolve my own Grookey. :hehe: 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RedShell said:

@Glen-i, can I get in on this starter egg trading thing too? I’d actually like eggs of all 3 if that’s cool, as I don’t want to evolve my own Grookey. :hehe: 

OK, give me about 15 minutes. And I'll give you a shout.

Catch 3 Pokemon you don't mind giving away.

Edited by Glen-i
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Glen-i said:

OK, give me about 15 minutes. And I'll give you a shout.

Cool, any kind of items that you’d like?

Just now, RedShell said:

Cool, any kind of items that you’d like?

Candy! Gimme Sweets!

• Haha 1

Just a heads up, @S.C.G if you want those eggs today, you'll have until 6pm-ish. Then I won't be available until Thursday.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Glen-i said:

Just a heads up, @S.C.G if you want those eggs today, you'll have until 6pm-ish. Then I won't be available until Thursday.

Thanks Glen, I meant to trade with you yesterday but I wasn't in a position to as I didn't start playing Sword version until late last night.

I did make enough progress to get the Y-Comm though, so I've got that far and then a little bit further in the story after that.

I'll catch some extra Pokémon in a bit so I should be ready some time in the early afternoon if that's good for you? :smile:

I'll keep you updated and thanks again for this. :D

• Like 1

Right, I'm only now starting up Pokémon @Glen-i as its been a busy morning/afternoon so far but I'm going to go catch two Pokémon now and see if I can attach some useful items. :D

OK, I've got two Pokémon with items attached ready to trade @Glen-i and I've got a link code set which I'll send you now...

Ah, you're not playing Pokémon at the moment, no worries, let me know in a bit if you can trade and I'll start up the trade with the same code I sent you :) I'll carry on with the story for a bit.

Edited by S.C.G

OK, @Blade, your starters are ready. But you don't seem to be playing Pokémon at the moment.

I can only wait until around 6 before I'll be offline until Thursday, so you'll need to peg it.

Edited by Glen-i

3 hours ago, Glen-i said:

OK, @Blade, your starters are ready. But you don't seem to be playing Pokémon at the moment.

I can only wait until around 6 before I'll be offline until Thursday, so you'll need to peg it.

Noooooooo. I didn't see the notification. Okay for Thursday? I don't get in from work until after 6. So anytime after then will be good for me! 

13 minutes ago, Blade said:

Noooooooo. I didn't see the notification. Okay for Thursday? I don't get in from work until after 6. So anytime after then will be good for me! 

I got a bunch of Ditto earlier and have got a couple of fire starter eggs. I'll send one your way if you want or you can wait for Glen on Thursday.

1 minute ago, Hero-of-Time said:

I got a bunch of Ditto earlier and have got a couple of fire starter eggs. I'll send one your way if you want or you can wait for Glen on Thursday.

That would be great! When are you free? 

1 minute ago, Blade said:

That would be great! When are you free? 

I'm on now and just hatched the egg for you.

Send me your friend code and we'll get things started.

Just now, Hero-of-Time said:

I'm on now and just hatched the egg for you.

Send me your friend code and we'll get things started.

Legend. My Friend Code is 2171-7800-1150

2 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

Done. 

Link code is 1212

I assume you are not "Lauren"?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Hero-of-Time said:

Haha! No. :D 

Fancy setting a more complicated code? I'm linking up with some randoms here. Why I can't just trade with you without a stupid code i'll never know

@Hero-of-Time Cheers mate! I really appreciate that.

What a stupid way to trade... It was a lot better on the 3DS!

Anyone free to provide the water one?

6 minutes ago, Blade said:

@Hero-of-Time Cheers mate! I really appreciate that.

What a stupid way to trade... It was a lot better on the 3DS!

Anyone free to provide the water one?

I think there's only @S.C.G on the forums at the moment who has them all. He would be your best bet at this point.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

I think there's only @S.C.G on the forums at the moment who has them all. He would be your best bet at this point.

Mine are still in egg form from when @Glen-i kindly traded me a Sobble and Scorbunny earlier, but once they've hatched and once I get to where you can breed Pokémon and assuming that I can find a Ditto, then I'll gladly pay it forward and breed some more starters for @Blade or anyone else on the forum who wants one, assuming I get that far between now and Thursday that is... waiting for Glen might still be your best bet knowing what I'm like with playing games at the moment. :p

But I will keep you updated as I do intend to play some more of the game soon as I am enjoying playing it when I get a chance. :peace:

• Thanks 1