NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
wingmoor

Found some super old Nintendo stuff in the loft

I'm thinking of selling it off, as some of it is sealed and I don't want to open it myself! There's some really great oldies here that I know someone will enjoy. Retro games aren't quite my thing but I definitely appreciate them and will have fun dusting these off. I had a quick question though - will I be paying any taxes if I do sell it? I work part time so pay a tiny amount of tax so would I pay that 20% on this stuff? How does it all work? (Pictures coming when I've gathered it all! :) )

Edited by Supergrunch
removed probable spam link

Welcome to the forum. :D

If this is genuine (we often get spam threads) and these are games in your loft, then they are presumably yours so... you shouldn't have to pay tax on them I wouldn't have thought?

Just the usual fees if you're going the online listing route (more if you're going for eBay) but if you're selling and just using PayPal then it would just be the usual fees again.

I would be potentially interested once you've got pictures of it all or at least a list. :peace:

Also, we could probably move this thread to the General Gaming Discussion section.

Sign in to follow this