Ronnie

Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Recommended Posts

Anyone want a giant teddy bear diy? Rosie is making one at the moment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

Anyone want a giant teddy bear diy? Rosie is making one at the moment.

Omg yes please if it's still available

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ugh first aid said:

Omg yes please if it's still available

Sure I’ll add you as a friend. Gates open now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would anyone be able to craft me a wooden display post. I can bring the wood to your island (whatever wood I s required) if someone would be so kind?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Aneres11 said:

Would anyone be able to craft me a wooden display post. I can bring the wood to your island (whatever wood I s required) if someone would be so kind?

Is that the single display one that looks like an arrow and you can custom to different symbols on it? If so I can. I’ll open gates. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Aneres11 said:

Would anyone be able to craft me a wooden display post. I can bring the wood to your island (whatever wood I s required) if someone would be so kind?

If you're quick I'll re-open the gates, and you can come get one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BowserBasher said:

Is that the single display one that looks like an arrow and you can custom to different symbols on it? If so I can. I’ll open gates. 

no it's the customisable square one with a little picture on. 

I could do with some of the small arrow ones though if you wouldn't mind?! 

Are you around later? 

@Sméagol on my way!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Aneres11 said:

no it's the customisable square one with a little picture on. 

I could do with some of the small arrow ones though if you wouldn't mind?! 

Are you around later? 

@Sméagol on my way!! 

Ah. Yeah I can do the small arrow ones. 
I’m just grooving with K.K. Then I’ll open my gates. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

People, mallary is making golden dishes. Not staying open for very long.

edit: changed to dodo

dodo = 7KBKS

Edited by Sméagol
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone still happen to have cherry blossoms? Just seen something I want to craft but I need three of them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yuka on my island is currently crafting a timber door plate which is quite nice. If anyone wants the recipe I can open gates. 
Leif is here also, although he may be at every island on a Sunday? 

Edited by Aneres11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Does anyone still happen to have cherry blossoms? Just seen something I want to craft but I need three of them

I’m sure I have loads sapre,as I didn’t get many diy recipes. So you can take some. Want me to open my gate?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, BowserBasher said:

I’m sure I have loads sapre,as I didn’t get many diy recipes. So you can take some. Want me to open my gate?

Hosting mine to let people buy turnips at the moment. Can we do later this afternoon?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ashley said:

Hosting mine to let people buy turnips at the moment. Can we do later this afternoon?

Sure. Free all,day. Just let us know when you want to do it. Or I could pop over and drop them now. But it might be a pain getting in. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, BowserBasher said:

Sure. Free all,day. Just let us know when you want to do it. Or I could pop over and drop them now. But it might be a pain getting in. 

Nobody else is here at the moment. Code is in turnip thread if you want but I don't mind coming later. Currently idling so just drop it at my feet if you visit, I'm near the entrance. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My game has been saving for about five minutes now... That can't be good. 

Eventually force quit and it was fine. Weird though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Ugh first aid said:

:3 Raymond is giving out the DIY for the golden wall in my town if anyone is interested

Sent you a friend request :peace:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Ugh first aid said:

Accepted and my gate is open :D

Thanks for having me. :)

Sorry I had to leave so abruptly but something's come up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Ugh first aid said:

No no no it's ok! I'm glad to help !

Hope you didn't already own the two furniture items I brought :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, drahkon said:

Hope you didn't already own the two furniture items I brought :D

<3 again you didn't even have to bring anything! I did need them both <3 so thank you

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites