NEurope
Ronnie

Animal Crossing: New Horizons

18 hours ago, Sméagol said:

That's funny, because I actually already have it. Not sure where I got it from, but most likely just from the shop..

Huh... That'd be really weird if now is when they decide to not make it a secret song.

Then again, K.K. didn't mention anything about how I knew about it yesterday, so you might be right.

5 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

Huh... That'd be really weird if now is when they decide to not make it a secret song.

Then again, K.K. didn't mention anything about how I knew about it yesterday, so you might be right.

Yep, I’ve got K.K. song available to order today in my resident services.

2 hours ago, Glen-i said:

Maybe they figured it was a secret to everybody, so they put some new actual secret songs in it. It's why I always have my radio on instead of using the music player.

I assume there's no way to check how much I paid for turnips this morning if I've forgotten already?

I assume there's no way to check how much I paid for turnips this morning if I've forgotten already?
Can you remember how much you paid in total?

44 minutes ago, bob said:
45 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Can you remember how much you paid in total?

I remember nothing. 

Pretty sure it was around 95. Was going to use a tracker but forgot what the buying price was. May just put 95. Was curious if some kind of purchase tracker existed but thought it was unlikely. 

You get a reward for celebrating a resident's birthday and the next tier is celebrating 10 (and another after that) but there's only 9 residents right? 

8 minutes ago, Ashley said:

You get a reward for celebrating a resident's birthday and the next tier is celebrating 10 (and another after that) but there's only 9 residents right? 

Residents will come and go so you could celebrate loads in a year

37 minutes ago, Happenstance said:

Residents will come and go so you could celebrate loads in a year

But I don't want my residents to leave 😭

But I don't want my residents to leave
Don't worry, in this game they won't leave unless you tell them to. :)

One of my villagers (Ken) is dishing out recipes for a Golden Candlestick. I'll be on a works meeting/call soon but I'm gonna leave my island open in case anyone wants to pop over and grab the recipe.

In other news, the shop is finally being upgraded. About time!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ashley said:

But I don't want my residents to leave 😭

Lucky you. I want 7 of my villagers to fuck off. :(

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sheikah said:

Don't worry, in this game they won't leave unless you tell them to. :)

I'm pretty sure one of my villagers left inner own. She did say she was leaving and I could say don't leave. But I didn't so away she went.

32 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

One of my villagers (Ken) is dishing out recipes for a Golden Candlestick. I'll be on a works meeting/call soon but I'm gonna leave my island open in case anyone wants to pop over and grab the recipe.

In other news, the shop is finally being upgraded. About time!

Sounds fancy. So far I have nothing to use my couple of golden nuggets on so if you're still open I am going to drop by in five minutes. Also working so can't stop -- so don't think I'm being rude by running in and out!

27 minutes ago, drahkon said:

Lucky you. I want 7 of my villagers to fuck off. :(

Well you're just mean :p 

4 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Well you're just mean :p 

Pff...if I had to live on an island with 10 others I'd want them to be pretty and lovely. Not ugly assfaces. :p

11 minutes ago, darksnowman said:

Sounds fancy. So far I have nothing to use my couple of golden nuggets on so if you're still open I am going to drop by in five minutes. Also working so can't stop -- so don't think I'm being rude by running in and out!

Did you try join just now?

1 minute ago, Hero-of-Time said:

Did you try join just now?

Yeah there was some kind of interference and my plane had to do an about turn. :(

2 minutes ago, darksnowman said:

Yeah there was some kind of interference and my plane had to do an about turn. :(

Sorry. My TV went into sleep more which in turn put the Switch into sleep mode. It's all open again now and working fine. Tales is currently running around the place.

1 minute ago, Hero-of-Time said:

Sorry. My TV went into sleep more which in turn put the Switch into sleep mode. It's all open again now and working fine. Tales is currently running around the place.

Cool, thanks for letting me know! I thought you'd shut up shop because the villager had stopped crafting or something. I'll be over in five to claim this recipe.

Thanks for the recipes Hero-of-Time. I just assumed you were allowed to take those in the open :p Love the golden flooring. Gold items seem to be a theme. With the golden candle I now have three gold items, the last one being a golden lucky cat.

Edited by Tales

10 minutes ago, Tales said:

Thanks for the recipes Hero-of-Time. I just assumed you were allowed to take those in the open :p Love the golden flooring. Gold items to be a theme. With the golden candle I now have three gold items, the last one being a golden lucky cat.

No problem. Thanks for the letter and item. :) 

2 minutes ago, darksnowman said:

@Hero of Time bud, those tulips are black, not purple! :( Don't bar me from your island over this!

The colours are black, pink and purple. I had one spare purple one and you took it! Everyone should blacklist darksnowman from their islands. He's a renegade and a law unto himself. 

EWCnmo_U0AAYA45?format=jpg&name=large

EWCnmo6U0AAaSSQ?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by Hero-of-Time
  • Confused 1

I think I should stop having people over. Tales nicking items and darksnowman digging up flowers. You guys are a disgrace. :laughing:

• Sad 2