NEurope
Ronnie

Animal Crossing: New Horizons

36 minutes ago, darksnowman said:

Not a problem. I'll keep an eye out.

I'm home and free from now. I'll try to check here as often as I can

19 minutes ago, BowserBasher said:

I'm home and free from now. I'll try to check here as often as I can

Get on the Switch then and I'll open the gate!

38 minutes ago, darksnowman said:

Get on the Switch then and I'll open the gate!

I'll get on now, if you're still around. Wasn't going on till later but can do it before to get it out the way.

Tonight will be KK Sliders 100th weekly performance on Kyoshi. It's also a meteor shower so if anyone wants to come over and celebrate I'll be opening my gates around 7pm when the shower starts. I'd love to get a few people so I can take a video of every one clapping when I get the NM achievement.

20 hours ago, BowserBasher said:

I'll get on now, if you're still around. Wasn't going on till later but can do it before to get it out the way.

Sounded like you were available. :heh:

19 hours ago, BowserBasher said:

Thanks @darksnowman, if you need anymore items like that just let me know, I'm having to build lots of DIY furniture for NM achievement.

Will do! There are still DIYs I don't have for items I fancy putting out so I'll give you a shout when there's something else.

Maybe the Autumn stuff. :idea: 

4 hours ago, BowserBasher said:

Tonight will be KK Sliders 100th weekly performance on Kyoshi. It's also a meteor shower so if anyone wants to come over and celebrate I'll be opening my gates around 7pm when the shower starts. I'd love to get a few people so I can take a video of every one clapping when I get the NM achievement.

Go on, then. I'll drop over for a clap-along. 

39 minutes ago, darksnowman said:

There are still DIYs I don't have for items I fancy putting out so I'll give you a shout when there's something else.

I have a load in storage, any thing you are after in particular? I can look see if I have it.

2 hours ago, BowserBasher said:

I have a load in storage, any thing you are after in particular? I can look see if I have it.

Mush Partition and Mush Parasol and I'll supply the shrooms?

2 minutes ago, darksnowman said:

Mush Partition and Mush Parasol and I'll supply the shrooms?

I can do you the Mush Partition, don't have the parasol. 3 Skinny mushrooms per partition.

1 minute ago, BowserBasher said:

I can do you the Mush Partition, don't have the parasol. 3 Skinny mushrooms per partition.

Great. I'll bring three when I'm coming!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BowserBasher said:

@darksnowman You getting turnips. Mines are 100 and I'm looking for cheaper.

I bought in for 97 a pop so could have saved you a bit. Try to be up and on a bit earlier next Sunday. :heh:

The early signs are for a 582 maximum so I will keep you posted!!

37 minutes ago, darksnowman said:

121 this evening @BowserBasher. What say ye? I'm almost 100% on the small spike pattern which should result in an extra little surge tomorrow or Thursday. 

I'll risk the wait till tomorrow then, I'm on a random week with a top of mid 140's.

On 15/03/2022 at 8:34 PM, BowserBasher said:

I'll risk the wait till tomorrow then, I'm on a random week with a top of mid 140's.

155 this morning. This will be my maximum for the week it says.

2 hours ago, darksnowman said:

155 this morning. This will be my maximum for the week it says.

Thanks, yeah mine was mid 140s on a roller coaster week so I'm not doing better than 155.

5 hours ago, darksnowman said:

How's it going for you this week, @BowserBasher? Looks like I'm on the decreasing pattern so I'm going to be of little use. :( 

I had a 182 small spike last night so made a nice little sum back. 

18 hours ago, BowserBasher said:

I had a 182 small spike last night so made a nice little sum back. 

Good stuff. After a week of decreasing rates, I've 126 this morning and a 95% chance of a large spike tomorrow morning. I already sold earlier in the week, too. :blush: 

• Weird 1

I've had 320 this morning so I opened up and let people come and go throughout the morning. Some were kind enough to drop me some tips so I put that towards getting Leif on the Harvipeligo. :yay: Maybe I'll finally get around to putting in a farm area sometime, haha. 

20 minutes ago, darksnowman said:

I've had 320 this morning so I opened up and let people come and go throughout the morning. Some were kind enough to drop me some tips so I put that towards getting Leif on the Harvipeligo. :yay: Maybe I'll finally get around to putting in a farm area sometime, haha. 

Dang I should have waited. Good for your letting people in too. It can be very time consuming to do that.

19 hours ago, BowserBasher said:

Dang I should have waited. Good for your letting people in too. It can be very time consuming to do that.

I would have given you a heads up but the decreasing pattern was more probable right up until the large spike became imminent. Might have even waited myself!

Since Nook's Cranny is near the airport I added some fencing to remove any temptation they might have to make it a social visit, and once I saw the first flights coming in I got up and left it--didn't fancy sitting through a few hours of close your windows, someone's arriving and close your windows, someone's leaving. :shakehead Otherwise, I didn't mind doing it as it's always easy to find randomers to help out when N-E can't and sure it's not every day your island has a decent spike so it's nice to do it when your turn comes. I came back to find a couple of bells, empty cans, clumps of weeds, fossils and clothes items, etc around my character. LOL! :laughing: Maybe I should have been guarding the airport and asking for the art items I need!

27 minutes ago, darksnowman said:

Maybe I should have been guarding the airport and asking for the art items I need!

Speaking of, did you receive the Warm Painting I sent you?

• Confused 1