NEurope
Ronnie

Animal Crossing: New Horizons

6 minutes ago, BowserBasher said:

OK just opening up. Octavian is also making a Knights Helmet

Sweet. Just standing outside the airport getting shooting stars... be right there...

Anyone still doing turnips? I bought in again as I need bells for all the new stuff and I'm tempted to sell already at 107 this morning. :blush: 

1 hour ago, darksnowman said:

Anyone still doing turnips? I bought in again as I need bells for all the new stuff and I'm tempted to sell already at 107 this morning. :blush: 

@BowserBasher does.

Yup, buy 300,000 bells every week, I'll keep an eye on the prices this week and let you know how it goes. 107 on a Monday morning probably means youre on a roller coaster week, so prices all over the place (though a small chance of a small spike in a day. There are a few trackers that you can use that will tell you the weeks outcome. Good for gauging what you should do and usually good if you have a roller coaster week to tell you the highest you could see.

4 minutes ago, BowserBasher said:

Yup, buy 300,000 bells every week, I'll keep an eye on the prices this week and let you know how it goes. 107 on a Monday morning probably means youre on a roller coaster week, so prices all over the place (though a small chance of a small spike in a day. There are a few trackers that you can use that will tell you the weeks outcome. Good for gauging what you should do and usually good if you have a roller coaster week to tell you the highest you could see.

Yes, I am back on the graphs. :laughing: Any peak is currently predicted to be Tuesday AM, PM or Wednesday AM, and only ~190. Although could be as low as ~40. 

Hopefully the afternoon update provides more clarity. Dropped my last half a mill on this so need to break even at least. :eek: 

Anything doing on your side?

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, darksnowman said:

Anything doing on your side?

Haven't checked my PM yet, will do so in a bit but I won't have a good price just yet.

I'm currently on a downward trend with a high chance of some kind of spike. Will keep you posted @darksnowman. Also, if you see that 135 let me know, I may come sell.

It was down to 95 this morning and dipped further to 66 this afternoon. :hmm: Apparently, the 135 maximum is still on from Wed PM onwards so I will keep you posted. 

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, darksnowman said:

115 this afternoon if you want to cave in and sell, @BowserBasher.

How late will you be available? I won't get to check my PM prices till this evening now. But so far they are still heading down, and with last weeks high 500 spike, I'm not expecting a spike this week, so may take that 115.

14 minutes ago, BowserBasher said:

How late will you be available? I won't get to check my PM prices till this evening now. But so far they are still heading down, and with last weeks high 500 spike, I'm not expecting a spike this week, so may take that 115.

The numbers still say it could hit 135 but I don't know if it's worth holding out for because sure it could dip and not come back up to ~100 just as easy.

I'm hoping to be on the game this evening and I'll keep an eye on here to see if you want the gates open. Any time up until the Cranny's closing time should be grand.

7 hours ago, darksnowman said:

The numbers still say it could hit 135 but I don't know if it's worth holding out for because sure it could dip and not come back up to ~100 just as easy.

I'm hoping to be on the game this evening and I'll keep an eye on here to see if you want the gates open. Any time up until the Cranny's closing time should be grand.

Mine still heading down, I'm going to risk what tomorrow brings, Thursday PM prices are the last ones that can show a spike. If I don't get it I'll see what you get and take anything about 92.

14 hours ago, BowserBasher said:

Mine still heading down, I'm going to risk what tomorrow brings, Thursday PM prices are the last ones that can show a spike. If I don't get it I'll see what you get and take anything about 92.

No good news today.

It says I'm 100% locked in for 87-135 Fri PM, Sat AM and PM. If you don't sell I'll keep checking until the end of the stalk market week.

52 minutes ago, darksnowman said:

It says I'm 100% locked in for 87-135 Fri PM, Sat AM and PM. If you don't sell I'll keep checking until the end of the stalk market week.

Thanks please do, I'm still heading lower and unless my PM prices have gone up I'll be on a decreasing week. 

No good news today.

16 minutes ago, BowserBasher said:

Thanks please do, I'm still heading lower and unless my PM prices have gone up I'll be on a decreasing week. 

This might be of interest to you two.

gEFWfZo_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

Current price is 54 Bells. No idea if this is promising or not, but I'll keep an eye out.

Edited by Glen-i

The Turnip Tracker is a nice touch but as you see it doesn't display the current rate. :( If it did, it would be so handy to do a quick check on that instead of hopping into the game.

5 minutes ago, darksnowman said:

The Turnip Tracker is a nice touch but as you see it doesn't display the current rate. :( If it did, it would be so handy to do a quick check on that instead of hopping into the game.

I think that's precisely why they don't show the current price.

4 hours ago, Glen-i said:

Current price is 54 Bells. No idea if this is promising or not, but I'll keep an eye out.

This is not promising at all, the last set of prices for a spike is Thursday PM. If the price is still going down by then, then its a decreasing week. I need t check mine still, but @darksnowman it may be down to you and your random price week.

I think that's precisely why they don't show the current price.

I've also thought that maybe the game hasn't uploaded the prices to the thing if you haven't gone on. Since the game does it's cloud save thing after you save.

Edited by BowserBasher

20 minutes ago, BowserBasher said:

This is not promising at all, the last set of prices for a spike is Thursday PM. If the price is still going down by then, then its a decreasing week. I need t check mine still, but @darksnowman it may be down to you and your random price week.

I've also thought that maybe the game hasn't uploaded the prices to the thing if you haven't gone on. Since the game does it's cloud save thing after you save.

It's not random, it's fluctuating. :p 

I checked this afternoon's prices in-game and the newspaper in the app is yet to update. Just this morning's turnip rate however the new items I bought are in the catalogue. You'd think since it synchronises the catalogue so frequently it wouldn't be a big job to extend that to the turnip exchange too. ::shrug: 

112 this Friday PM.

Guaranteed to be 87-135 tomorrow (AM and PM) so you can pop over today or take your chances tomorrow!

56 minutes ago, darksnowman said:

112 this Friday PM.

Guaranteed to be 87-135 tomorrow (AM and PM) so you can pop over today or take your chances tomorrow!

If you're online later this evening I'll pop by and sell.

4 hours ago, BowserBasher said:

If you're online later this evening I'll pop by and sell.

Not a problem. I'll keep an eye out.