NEurope
Ronnie

Animal Crossing: New Horizons

I got a surprise visit from Celeste. No meteor shower. Gate's are open in a second if you want to come.

I would be very happy if you care for watering my flowers too. Hybrids are hard to get :/

So apparently there is a meteor shower @Nicktendo . I just didn't have any villagers telling me about this!

Thanks to those who stopped by and especially @BowserBasher, but also @Sheikah and @Nicktendo. Doesn't look there's a meteor shower after all, just a couple of rogue meteors I noticed. I don't know when Celeste(and Saharah) disappears but tag me and I'll open the gates again.

Edited by Tales
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Tales said:

I would be very happy if you care for watering my flowers too. Hybrids are hard to get :/

Sorry, I forgot to water any flowers while I was visiting. That’s not like me! :heh: I’ll come back for that if you’re still online. :hehe: 

2 minutes ago, RedShell said:

Sorry, I forgot to water any flowers while I was visiting. That’s not like me! :heh: I’ll come back for that if you’re still online. :hehe: 

That's alright. I'm sure you'll be back another day. Crossing fingers for Redd tomorrow :) Crossing fingers everyday.

• Like 1

Redd's visiting :D The flower painting is real. The other two are fake. Also got a rock guitar and throwback goth mirror. Gate's are opening now for the early birds.

I'll open again tonight since I going to leave now and I disconnected anyway.

Edited by Tales

Can you replace bridges? And if so what happens to the old one, do they disappear or do you sell them back or something?

And you can only do paths in squares right? I have a little island I'd like to go right up to the edges (rather than have a green border) but it doesn't seem possible without turning the island into a square. 

11 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Can you replace bridges? And if so what happens to the old one, do they disappear or do you sell them back or something?

You can, but first you have to demolish the existing bridge, then build a brand new one in its place. :heh:

12 minutes ago, Ashley said:

And you can only do paths in squares right? I have a little island I'd like to go right up to the edges (rather than have a green border) but it doesn't seem possible without turning the island into a square. 

Not sure I fully understand what you mean, but paths follow the grid based system like pretty much everything else, yeah.

You can add a curve to edges but that’s about it. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, RedShell said:

You can, but first you have to demolish the existing bridge, then build a brand new one in its place. :heh:

Not sure I fully understand what you mean, but paths follow the grid based system like pretty much everything else, yeah.

You can add a curve to edges but that’s about it. 

I meant if the landscape is naturally uneven at the edge can you cover that too, but as you said you can only do the square next to it. 

I'm getting pretty annoyed at my lazy, cheap neighbours. I paid 128,999 bells of a bridge, leaving it with 1 bell left. Its been like that for three days. Has any of them little shits contributed anything towards that bridge? Have they fuck.

Now Tom Nook wants me to build a campsite to try and get more visitors to Jeju Island. Fuck that. Don't need any more of those wastrels wandering about babbling about shite.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Weird 1

42 minutes ago, Ashley said:

I meant if the landscape is naturally uneven at the edge can you cover that too, but as you said you can only do the square next to it. 

Can't make diagonal paths and fences unfortunately. Very annoying.

Gate's open again at least for an hour if anyone wants to grab a painting. 1 real, 2 fakes.

I'm getting pretty annoyed at my lazy, cheap neighbours. I paid 128,999 bells of a bridge, leaving it with 1 bell left. Its been like that for three days. Has any of them little shits contributed anything towards that bridge? Have they fuck.

Now Tom Nook wants me to build a campsite to try and get more visitors to Jeju Island. Fuck that. Don't need any more of those wastrels wandering about babbling about shite.
Villagers can't contribute the last bell.

Can't make diagonal paths and fences unfortunately. Very annoying.
Gate's open again at least for an hour if anyone wants to grab a painting. 1 real, 2 fakes.
I'll be over!

Villagers can't contribute the last bell.
Can't? Or won't?

Redd has one fake Wild Painting Left Hall remaining if anyone's interested. If anyone's not, can you buy it anyway and mail it to me :p 

54 minutes ago, Tales said:

Redd has one fake Wild Painting Left Hall remaining if anyone's interested. If anyone's not, can you buy it anyway and mail it to me :p 

Will come by a little bit later if you're open! Doing some island hopping.

• Like 1

Scorpion got me as soon as I left my house but then it fell in the water so I think I'm the real winner here.

• Haha 5
  • Weird 1

I just checked in with Isabelle on my rating and Eternia has gained its 5 star rating! 
I am very nearly done with my island just need to do some stuff on the beaches and tidy up a couple of flowers that have spawned and look untidy. 

But after 180 hours of graft I am chuffed! 

Haven’t even started on my house so that’s my next project! 

• Like 2

I forgot to sign into that ABP machine yesterday for the first time since I got the game. 50+ day streak down the drain =/

7 minutes ago, Helmsly said:

I forgot to sign into that ABP machine yesterday for the first time since I got the game. 50+ day streak down the drain =/

Forgot to shop yesterday! Missed an antique ehh thing.

18 minutes ago, Helmsly said:

The max streak is 7 days (300pts) anyway, so you’ll only be missing out on a few miles.

• Like 2

I think it would be nice if the working inhabitants had designated break times and they just wandered around, sat down and had some food and that kind of thing. I feel bad that Isabelle never seems to finish working!

Just finished a session by checking the shop section of the Nook ATM to squander some of the fishing money I'd just made (C.J. was skulking round my island) and noticed there is a "seasonal" section. What seasonal items have I missed since launch! :cry:

Edited by darksnowman

3 minutes ago, darksnowman said:

Just finished a session by checking the shop section of the Nook ATM to squander some of the fishing money I'd just made (C.J. was skulking round my island) and noticed there is a "seasonal" section. What seasonal items have I missed since launch! :cry:

I noticed this earlier too. 

Also made me think; as bamboo is in there do we know if bamboo trees will wilt or whatever once it's over?

• Thanks 1