NEurope
Ronnie

Animal Crossing: New Horizons

7 minutes ago, drahkon said:

Here's what I do: Craft 10, save and quit.
Start again, use 'em all. Didn't catch the fish I wanted? Quit via the home button. Repeat.

VillainousShyBettong-size_restricted.gif

Enjoyed that May Day Tour, reminded me of Eventide Island from BOTW

Yeah, I really enjoyed the May Day tour too.  I think there's a lot of potential for mazes in this game.

• Like 1

Glad to hear this celebration is short and sweet. Do you pick up a lot on this island? Just wondering how empty my pockets need to be.

3 minutes ago, darksnowman said:

Glad to hear this celebration is short and sweet. Do you pick up a lot on this island? Just wondering how empty my pockets need to be.

Your pockets get emptied before you go.

• Thanks 1

Chops is making a golden candlestick, who wants to come over?

@Ronnie, what did you want again?

The May Day tour was fun. Went for a 2nd run to get the secret stash I missed. Got the ticket at 05:00, but left the tour itself for the afternoon.

Did catch a few new bugs & fish between 05:00 & 06:00, though not quite as many as the first night of April.. Got a few of those blue butterflies (they're worth good money), a catfish, and a violin beetle, and a blue beetle thing. Oh and a few angelfish, also worth good money, but I already had one I caught a week ago on the southern hemisphere.

23 minutes ago, Sméagol said:

Chops is making a golden candlestick, who wants to come over?

I want to. :hehe: 

All fish and bugs caught, except for the scorpion for obvious reasons :peace:

May Day Tour was boring and of no use to me. ::shrug:

28 minutes ago, Sméagol said:

@Ronnie, what did you want again?

@Tales has very graciously sorted me out, thanks. I'm sure I'll be looking for more stuff soon though don't worry :blush:

28 minutes ago, Sméagol said:

Alright, gate's open.

One of the recipes I want to make needs 4 purple windflowers. Any chance I could steal some off you? In exchange for a gold nugget or a few Nook Mile tickets?

See that didn't take long

Edited by Ronnie

9 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

One of the recipes I want to make needs 4 purple windflowers. Any chance I could steal some off you? In exchange for a gold nugget or a few Nook Mile tickets?

See that didn't take long

If you don't have any diy recipes (anyone crafting on your island?), or if you have any cool back cellos in your shop (or other stuff), then I wouldn't mind a gold nugget. Are you sure you want to lose it?

Actually, never mind, just come take the flowers.

Edited by Sméagol

4 minutes ago, Sméagol said:

If you don't have any diy recipes (anyone crafting on your island?), or if you have any cool back cellos in your shop (or other stuff), then I wouldn;t mind a gold nugget. Are you sure you want to lose it/

Cherry's making an Iron closet at the moment, there's a red 50" LCD TV in my shop (99k Bells), if either of those work for you? Or a gold nugget no worries, I'm not really using them. Or 8 purple windflowers for two of the above ? :grin:

Keep the gold, take the flowers (not sure if I have 8?), but I'll happily come raid your island afterwards.

Very quickly though, because I'm going to take a break around 19:00 CEST I think. Maybe a little later.

3 minutes ago, Sméagol said:

Keep the gold, take the flowers (not sure if I have 8?), but I'll happily come raid your island afterwards.

Very quickly though, because I'm going to take a break around 19:00 CEST I think. Maybe a little later.

Thanks very much, I'll be at yours shortly!

Don't forget to buy the mother's day mug by the way. What's interesting is that it mentiones "International", so we'll probably see the return of regional items. That's going to be fun for trading this time around.

Not sure how much longer left but Sheldon is crafting the Wild Log bench here. 

Is there a trick to approaching scorpions? Just seen one running round but it bit me. 

1 hour ago, BowserBasher said:

Ok. Who was on my island and asked for a jukebox? @Ronnie was it you? I’ve forgotten already. 

Good to hear my visit was memorable :laughing: yes please

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Aneres11 said:

Is there a trick to approaching scorpions? Just seen one running round but it bit me. 

I just assumed they were the same as tarantulas, in that they only attack you if you have your net out, and you have to stop moving when it warns you.  Are scorpions more aggressive?

Celeste is on my island and is giving away a recipe. I'll open the gates for a bit in case anyone wants it.

22 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

Celeste is on my island and is giving away a recipe. I'll open the gates for a bit in case anyone wants it.

Thanks. :peace:

You didn't respond to my question :D Left you a DIY you most likely already have ::shrug: It's in front of your house.

9 minutes ago, drahkon said:

Thanks. :peace:

You didn't respond to my question :D Left you a DIY you most likely already have ::shrug: It's in front of your house.

Sorry for the lack of response. I just left the gates open while I'm playing on my PS4.