NEurope
Ronnie

Animal Crossing: New Horizons

2 hours ago, BowserBasher said:

Apparently a lot of Virgin Media customers are experiencing cut outs and no internet. Might be why @RedShell

mines working and gate is open for flower watering party. 

Yeah, I couldn’t get online just after you left mine. Internet seems to be more stable now though if you’re still about.

• Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Are all bridges the same width? Finally bought my second one planning to link the right-hand side of my island and have it mirror the bridge linking the left... But it's too wide because the river curves 🤦

Not sure, but I think they are. Even if they don't look like it, if they physically are only 2 tiles wide, I think they still reserve the full 4 tile width anyway.

Some meta humour, unfortunately I it was longer than the Switch can capture.

• Like 2

Just now, Sméagol said:

Some meta humour, unfortunately I it was longer than the Switch can capture.

I got that conversation the other day, great stuff. :D 

1 minute ago, Sméagol said:

Yeah sure.

Think I have to restart my Switch again, give us a min.

45 minutes ago, RedShell said:

Yeah, I couldn’t get online just after you left mine. Internet seems to be more stable now though if you’re still about.

Still,having intermittent issues so I’ll leave it as I don’t wanna get kicked out and lose progress. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BowserBasher said:

Still,having intermittent issues so I’ll leave it as I don’t wanna get kicked out and lose progress. 

Yeah, it’s really annoying! :( 

Is there no way to do a quick manual save when people are visiting your island, like in previous AC games? :blank: 

Well I made it, and gave Katt her present! :bouncy:

Took the cherry dress recipe from Sprinkle, checked the shop, then ran back to the airport.<phew>  :laughing:

Got loads of diy recipes from a twitter session earlier, so yeah, good day all in all.

• Like 1

Some moments from yesterday’s online fun: 

:peace:
Edited by RedShell
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Aneres11 said:

Thanks @Ronnie
The arcade is looking even better with your gifts! 

nU83acB_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

And I think you added 5k to the incline fund?! If so, very very kind you really didn’t need too. Thanks again. 

Do you want the OK Motors slot machine? @Aneres11? They are from linking with Pocket Camp but I can order them if you want.

Screen_Shot_2020_02_20_at_9.52.13_AM.jpe

15 minutes ago, Vileplume2000 said:

Do you want the OK Motors slot machine? @Aneres11? They are from linking with Pocket Camp but I can order them if you want.

Screen_Shot_2020_02_20_at_9.52.13_AM.jpe

Ahhh that’d be awesome if you don’t mind? You couldn’t order me a camping sign as seen above too could you? I will pay whatever or give you anything else in return that you need that I may have? 
:D

1 hour ago, Aneres11 said:

Ahhh that’d be awesome if you don’t mind? You couldn’t order me a camping sign as seen above too could you? I will pay whatever or give you anything else in return that you need that I may have? 
:D

No biggie, I can send them both over. If you have any musical instruments to spare (so far I only have a white cello, orange and blue rock guitar) I'll happily take those. And otherwise it's okay, they are not expensive.

Edit: Oh or if you have a wand to spare that would also be awesome. Haven't witnessed a single meteor shower yet...

Edit 2: I have them ready to go @Aneres11 but I can't gift them as we haven't visited each other. Let me know when you are open or can visit me.

Edited by Vileplume2000

1 hour ago, Vileplume2000 said:

No biggie, I can send them both over. If you have any musical instruments to spare (so far I only have a white cello, orange and blue rock guitar) I'll happily take those. And otherwise it's okay, they are not expensive.

Edit: Oh or if you have a wand to spare that would also be awesome. Haven't witnessed a single meteor shower yet...

Edit 2: I have them ready to go @Aneres11 but I can't gift them as we haven't visited each other. Let me know when you are open or can visit me.

I will open now. Thank you! 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Sméagol said:

Not checked for accurateness.

Yep, Polygon has made a guide as well, and it seems like it's just the four:

Critter type Name Location Size Value Time
Bug Tarantula On ground N/A 8,000 7 p.m. - 4 a.m.
Fish Dab Sea Medium 300 All day
Fish Tuna Pier Largest 7,000 All day
Fish Blue Marlin Pier Largest 10,000 All day

https://www.polygon.com/animal-crossing-new-horizons-switch-acnh-guide/2020/4/27/21238502/april-fish-bug-list-critterpedia-leaving-this-month

Edited by Grazza

My mom has played New Horizons for "230 hours or more" according to her Switch profile.

Pretty sure only @Hero-of-Time could beat that :D