NEurope
Ronnie

Animal Crossing: New Horizons

3 minutes ago, Aneres11 said:

Thanks @Ronnie will post the table now! 

I feel like I owe you one and then we'll be even haha. 

10 hours ago, drahkon said:

KILL HIM.

He's been locked up in his house for 4 days now with a fever on my island. Don't let him stay. DESTROY HIM AND HIS FAMILY.

How dare you sir! 

Beardo's one of my favourites! The God of Bears! 

• Like 1
  • Weird 1

Well that’s annoying: I got to go onboard Redds boat for the first time today but all four pieces of Art he had were fake. 

On the plus side, I just read buying one fake art item ticks off a Nook miles objective.

Edited by Helmsly

Anyone open? 
ive got the museum and the shop closed today and could do with selling some junk!

14 minutes ago, punio75 said:

Anyone open? 
ive got the museum and the shop closed today and could do with selling some junk!

I’ll open mine if you want. Not sure if we’re on each other’s friend lists, my friend code is 7441-4734-3710

Edited by Helmsly

I’ve got you already added mate.

Cheers, you need anything? 

Edited by punio75
  • Like 1

Thanks again, lightened the load! 

left you a random gift!!! 

Edited by punio75
  • Thanks 1

Can anyone help a guy out with the iron garden chair recipe? Or a spare couple of chairs?

I have the table, just no chairs! 

Gate's open for.. an hour maybe. But I'm AFK.

Ables has a few cool items in the fitting room, like tiaras, flashy jackets and a thief's costume.

Nook is upgraded.

Again, pick any fossil or diy recipe you're missing. Fossils are horizontally grouped except for a bunch of unsorted ones.

Edited by Sméagol
  • Thanks 2

Tonight was THE NIGHT for me in terms of fishing. 

It was raining for the whole day, so I farmed some fishbait (around 70) and after 9 pm I went to the pier. After 50 fishbait I now have 3 Oarfish, 2 Blue Marlin, a Tuna, a Coelacanth and a Barreleye. :D :eek:

That concludes my fish and bug list until next month.

• Like 5

34 minutes ago, Sméagol said:

Gate's open for.. an hour maybe. But I'm AFK.

Ables has a few cool items in the fitting room, like tiaras, flashy jackets and a thief's costume.

Nook is upgraded.

Again, pick any fossil or diy recipe you're missing. Fossils are horizontally grouped except for a bunch of unsorted ones.

Cool. Picked up another fossil I needed. Not sure where the thief’s costume is though. I could see PJ’s but no thief’s stuff. 

On 24/04/2020 at 11:49 AM, darksnowman said:

I just found Redd and can't afford to buy from him because I am back to square one in some regards, as last night I sold even the tools in my pockets to raise last minute money to fund moving the shop and pay off an incline. :blush: Of course today would be the day Nook's Cranny has an item in stock that costs almost a quarter of a million. (a kimono stand)

Very pricey.  I wonder if it was always meant to be like that or it's because of the update?  I just got the upgraded Nook's Cranny today and was surprised the Treadmill was 64,000 Bells!

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, BowserBasher said:

Cool. Picked up another fossil I needed. Not sure where the thief’s costume is though. I could see PJ’s but no thief’s stuff. 

In the fitting room!

13 minutes ago, Sméagol said:

In the fitting room!

Strange. I looked through it twice but must have went right passed it. Shame. Maybe I’ll pop back later. 

Finally had rain for about an hour after three weeks of sunshine.

Caught a coelacanth on my fifth try! Woop woop!

36 minutes ago, BowserBasher said:

Strange. I looked through it twice but must have went right passed it. Shame. Maybe I’ll pop back later. 

It's next to the flashy jackets. In fact, I just noticed it's actually featured in the shop window..

Edit:

Yo, for the newbies: do not run through flowers! :p

Edited by Sméagol
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sméagol said:

It's next to the flashy jackets. In fact, I just noticed it's actually featured in the shop window..

Edit:

Yo, for the newbies: do not run through flowers! :p

Think you could order me one if you’ve shut your gates? I’ll give you something in return. 

Just now, BowserBasher said:

Think you could order me one if you’ve shut your gates? I’ll give you something in return. 

I'll probably be online later tonight for a short time, to get my KK request in, but otherwise yeah, I'll order it.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Aneres11 said:

Can anyone help a guy out with the iron garden chair recipe? Or a spare couple of chairs?

No DIY but I can make you some chairs if no one here has any spare recipes

Edited by Ronnie
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Aneres11 said:

I have both sitting in my pockets as Flora is moving and they were by her house. I’ll send them over now. 

• Like 1

My gate's open again ( @BowserBasher ), I'm watching a stream, so I'm not active in-game.

Does everyone get the requested KK song if they visit?

23 minutes ago, Sméagol said:

Does everyone get the requested KK song if they visit?

Testing that right now. :hehe: 

*EDIT* nope. :heh: 

Edited by RedShell
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Aneres11 said:

Thanks so much @BowserBasher

Shit just realised @Ronnie and @Tales I need to send you the last bit of our exchange. Will do that in a minute! 

You sent everything yesterday :-) Just a table and two benches

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Helmsly said:

Well that’s annoying: I got to go onboard Redds boat for the first time today but all four pieces of Art he had were fake. 

On the plus side, I just read buying one fake art item ticks off a Nook miles objective.

I'll probably collect 'm, so I intend to buy everything from him regardless if fake or not.

@BowserBasher, did you get that thief costume?