NEurope
Ronnie

Animal Crossing: New Horizons

4 minutes ago, Sméagol said:

Doesn't work for Nook miles items.

Anyway, we were discussing on the discord about having a little Nook mile item catalogue party.. A few of us would orfder a bunch of stuff, then place it on (I suggest) my market place for catalogueing. I was thinking Sunday, so we would need to order stuff Saturday. We would need to make a list lof things.

@markderoos @BowserBasher @Vileplume2000

Unless you're willing to do that Sunday afternoon, I wouldn't be able to take part.

I'm not sure how I'm going to spend my Saturday yet, but regardless, we would need to order today. You can suggest something later. @markderoos also wasn't fond of sunday. Monday evening could work, though personally I may be mostly AFK.

Just now, Sméagol said:

I'm not sure how I'm going to spend my Saturday yet, but regardless, we would need to order today. You can suggest something later. @markderoos also wasn't fond of sunday. Monday evening could work, though personally I may be mostly AFK.

No, Monday is even worse for me.

Are you able to catalogue and then order Nook Mile stuff? I think it's just the Shopping items you can do that with but I could be wrong.

3 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

Are you able to catalogue and then order Nook Mile stuff? I think it's just the Shopping items you can do that with but I could be wrong.

You can't, making it not worthwile for most people, but some of us still just want to catalogue everything. It makes things available at Harv's.

Edited by Sméagol
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

No, Monday is even worse for me.

I'm open to suggestions.

1 hour ago, Sméagol said:

He is, you need to find a scallop.

I have found three. Guess I need to go swimming again. 
anyway my gates will be open from around 7:30. Saharah is on my island too. Don’t forget your bathers, cannonballs are a must. 

12 minutes ago, Sméagol said:

I'm open to suggestions.

Sunday afternoon is the only time I can do before I'm gone until Thursday.

So next Friday or Saturday night would work best for me.

11 minutes ago, BowserBasher said:

I have found three. Guess I need to go swimming again. 
anyway my gates will be open from around 7:30. Saharah is on my island too. Don’t forget your bathers, cannonballs are a must. 

I obviously don't know how he actually fits in with the rest of the visitors (he isn't even mentioned in that tweet @Tales posted). All I know is he can appear as soon as you find a scallop. Once a day? Once a week? Random chance whenever you find a scallop? Who knows.

28 minutes ago, Sméagol said:

I obviously don't know how he actually fits in with the rest of the visitors (he isn't even mentioned in that tweet @Tales posted). All I know is he can appear as soon as you find a scallop. Once a day? Once a week? Random chance whenever you find a scallop? Who knows.

I'm just laughing at the thought that you find a scallop and then BOOM he appears behind you.

Just now, Ashley said:

I'm just laughing at the thought that you find a scallop and then BOOM he appears behind you.

Well.. That's essentially what happens.

40 minutes ago, Sméagol said:

My only guess is he doesn’t appear on when your gates open. And so far my scallops have been found when that is the case. 

anyway gates opening now. 

1 minute ago, BowserBasher said:

My only guess is he doesn’t appear on when your gates open. And so far my scallops have been found when that is the case. 

anyway gates opening now. 

That's a good point.

• Thanks 1

Is it worth holding onto Scallops and Pearl Oysters? Will they be handy or just sell them. I know oysters are used in DIYs I’m guessing they are not the same as pearl oysters. 

Like I said on Discord.. Pascal doesn't seem to do anything with Scallops already in inventory, and pearl oysters, are just that, pearl oysters. Peals will appear on their own.

So sell them.

• Thanks 1

Thanks @Sméagol

it appears Nintendo patched that little trick with the camera. If you pressed + as soon as you opened it, you’d get no HUD on screener could run around and use the camera as normal.  Worked great for clear videos. Just tried for 5 minutes as Ozzie is running around on the beach in the rain and I couldn’t get it to work. 

Who sell snorkels in the game? I got the one from Nintendo in the letter and my Nook inc one but over never seen anymore for sale. 

The unthinkable has happened.. My AC switch needs to go in for repair as the joycons don't charge when connected to the console (but do charge if connected to boyfriend's switch). I think I'm going to leave my data but I know it might be lost :cry:

My boyfriend has lost interest in his town so we might start a new one together and time travel through to do some catching up. I don't think I'm ready to go without my daily AC fix! 

• Like 1
  • Sad 6

8 hours ago, BowserBasher said:

Who sell snorkels in the game? I got the one from Nintendo in the letter and my Nook inc one but over never seen anymore for sale. 

They are for sale at Ables sometimes. I had the selection yesterday. I bought one extra I think.. I'd have to check.

• Thanks 1

It's just a patch. They removed the incorrect speech bubbles for example, which started to show up after the last update.

Minor bug fixes, sone people couldn’t cross zen bridges placed on the highest level after the summer update. Also hermit crabs where appearing in places where they shouldn’t (I had one on the airport docks yesterday :)).

And some other small stuff like the speech bubble thing @Sméagol mentioned above.

• Thanks 1

I didn't have hermit crabs in places they shouldn't be, though I had 2 disappear almost immediately after they started moving.