NEurope
Ronnie

Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Well at least there's some minigame involved, and she gives you vouchers and a clothing item, and unlocks more clothing options for the shop. Underwhelming, but still stuff I use. I've bought everything I wanted from Leif in his first 3 visits, with some stuff still taking up space in my storage. I don't need to see him for at least 3 months.

Every visitor offers something for different people, if you're really into hedges/flower breeding I imagine Leif is pretty useful, but I agree he doesn't need to be one of the guaranteed ones.

Personally I don't mind him, Kicks on the other hand...

Started doing my daily Animal Crossing Sweep, saw K.K., and immediately panicked thinking that I missed an entire day.

Edited by Glen-i
  • Haha 1
  • Weird 1

If you're really into flower breeding and bushes, you will also mostly have bought everything you need from his first few visits. Or even before that in the case of flowers. His weekly visits are unwarranted.

Kicks at least sells stuff you can't get anywhere else apart from trading, similar to Sahara.

1 hour ago, Glen-i said:

Started doing my daily Animal Crossing Sweep, saw K.K., and immediately panicked thinking that I missed an entire day.

Yeah, this also happened to me when you and BowserBasher were visiting. Not sure how I didn’t notice him before then. :D 

2 minutes ago, RedShell said:

Yeah, this also happened to me when you and BowserBasher were visiting. Not sure how I didn’t notice him before then. :D 

BTW, appreciate the gift. It's perfect for my basement.

Also, stay out of my basement.

• Haha 2

I forgot, but did CJ let you get a fish model last fishing tourney like his normal visits?

I'm going to miss most of that bug-off tomorrow, as I'll be watching Dark.

4 minutes ago, Sméagol said:

I forgot, but did CJ let you get a fish model last fishing tourney like his normal visits?

I'm going to miss most of that bug-off tomorrow, as I'll be watching Dark.

I don't recall that being the case.

I hope visitors can take part, will make the process more fun with people fighting over bugs.

OK, @BowserBasher and I was discussing throwing a N-Europe PARTAY tomorrow at 8pm on his island. I've been dying to do one throughout my lockdown.

Who here would be interested? Sure, me giving away money for the prizes isn't exactly as exciting as it was around the launch period, but bragging rights are always great!

With me playing partay host and him providing the island, there would be room for 6 more people to join in.

If 8pm is a bad time, perhaps we can work around it? Depending on if it's OK for other people.

Guest List

Glen-i (Partay host)
BowserBasher (Island host / Island Name Kyoshi)

RedShell
Ronnie
Tales

Edited by Glen-i
  • Like 2

38 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

Who here would be interested?

Me! :bouncy:

8pm is good.

Edited by RedShell
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

OK, @BowserBasher and I was discussing throwing a N-Europe PARTAY tomorrow at 8pm on his island. I've been dying to do one throughout my lockdown.

Who here would be interested? Sure, me giving away money for the prizes isn't exactly as exciting as it was around the launch period, but bragging rights are always great!

With me playing partay host and him providing the island, there would be room for 6 more people to join in.

If 8pm is a bad time, perhaps we can work around it? Depending on if it's OK for other people.

Guest List

Glen-i (Partay host)

RedShell

Count me in!

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

Guest List

Glen-i (Partay host)

RedShell

Luckily 8pm is good for me too. Or this would have gone down the pan lol. One of the games has prizes buried already so no need for just bells there. Otherwise should be fun. 
id like to suggest dress up again like last time I held the meteor shower party. Gets people to come up with some silly clothing. 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, BowserBasher said:

id like to suggest dress up again like last time I held the meteor shower party. Gets people to come up with some silly clothing. 

I'll remember this time!

18 minutes ago, BowserBasher said:

Not a bad idea. But if I may hijack that plan a bit, may I suggest making the theme "Retro Game show"?

I'd want you all to wear somewhat smart, but casual. The kind of stuff that wouldn't be embarrassing to be seen in on an old-school Game Show.

Spoiler

The flowery, the better.

Edited by Glen-i
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Glen-i said:

Guest List

Glen-i (Partay host)

RedShell

I'm in.

• Thanks 2

Sounds like a fun idea but I won't be around. Hope you guys have a good time ☺️

I have no idea how I replied to the above in the other thread.. But anyway:

5 hours ago, Sméagol said:

Not sure what I'll be doing then, but probably not playing Animal Crossing..

To elaborate, not sure what plans I have, but it probably doesn';t involve Animal crossing. Saturday is usually movie night for me and my brother. I may have time before it, but I'm usually doing something else as well.. I may even go to the cinema. Anyway, I probably won't be there.

1 hour ago, Sméagol said:

I have no idea how I replied to the above in the other thread.. But anyway:

The + button can be used across threads. 

I'd love to join but just pencil me in. I am picking a puppy up this morning and it's a long drive there and back... And I could be running round after it all night lol. 

So I'd love to, but I may not make it. Hopefully I will! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

33 minutes ago, Aneres11 said:

I'd love to join but just pencil me in. I am picking a puppy up this morning and it's a long drive there and back... And I could be running round after it all night lol. 

So I'd love to, but I may not make it. Hopefully I will! 

We need photos of the puppy. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Ashley said:

We need photos of the puppy. 

Hah ok here is one when we went to see her a few weeks ago. 

She's a sprocker. 

Uyp4H6f.png

Don't want to derail the thread, but we are unsure on the name.

Which do you all prefer as we are down to two. 

Pepper 

Mila (pronounced Meela) 

• Like 6

@Glen-i I'm up for this too! I should be able to make tonight but if a few can't maybe Sunday would be better? Would be great to get an island full!

@Aneres11  both cute names, I'd probably lean towards Mila. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Really cool dog, I prefer non human names for pets so I’m rooting for Pepper (Pepper Potts, yes I know, but she’s fictional, as is Sgt. Pepper and Salt ‘n Pepa are not their real names, so don’t start!)

• Like 1