NEurope
Ronnie

Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Leif is stopping useful special visitors from well, visiting. I don't need more shrubs, what I want is special items from Gulliver, recipes from Celeste, or art from Redd. I've seen Leif more than I've seen most other characters by now. Hopefully he will show up less after today, since this is the last day for the Nature Day festivities.

Early game I had 1 or 2 villagers asking for something particular, but it hasn't happened since. I did get my first "game" a few days ago, Renée buried something, and I had 3 minutes to find it.

Oh right, I just meant he seemed like a cool guy lol. I imagine they'll give him his own shop soon enough. 

Gate's open, I'm AFK.

Mallary is making.. a coconut thing.

• Haha 1

Thanks to all that came and bought out everything on my island. Oh and now Celeste is here. So may open up again later for those wanting a recipe. 

• Like 4
  • Weird 1

1 hour ago, BowserBasher said:

Thanks to all that came and bought out everything on my island. Oh and now Celeste is here. So may open up again later for those wanting a recipe. 

I’ll pop over again, if you’re still online. :) 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Sméagol said:

Leif is stopping useful special visitors from well, visiting. I don't need more shrubs, what I want is special items from Gulliver, recipes from Celeste, or art from Redd. I've seen Leif more than I've seen most other characters by now. Hopefully he will show up less after today, since this is the last day for the Nature Day festivities.

Early game I had 1 or 2 villagers asking for something particular, but it hasn't happened since. I did get my first "game" a few days ago, Renée buried something, and I had 3 minutes to find it.

I don't know about Leif, but I had the ghost visiting while useless Kicks is here as well. And I've read Celeste is blocked by no one, I think. And as mentioned Celeste is over at Bowserbasher right now.

Edited by Tales

7 minutes ago, Tales said:

I don't know about Leif, but I had the ghost visiting while useless Kicks is here as well. And I've read Celeste is blocked by no one, I think. And as mentioned Celeste is over at Bowserbasher right now.

Yeah I think that's true.. Regardless.. I haven't seen any of those much lately, most of them not much at all.

I've seen Wisp the most times..12 times i think, since playing the game. Gulliver.. 4 times. Flick and CJ just 2 times each. Not counting the fishing tourney for CJ. Celeste.. I think 3 times max on my own island. Maybe even just 2. Kicks.. Only 3 times I think. Redd, only once, not counting his first appearance. Label twice. Sahara a bit more.. Not sure but if I would guess around 6 maybe. Leif's been here at least 5 times, probably even more, and he's just been introduced.

Got terraforming earlier and feeling very FindingNemoNowWhat.gif

I kind of wish I could print out a map of my island and scribble ideas. 

1 minute ago, Ashley said:

Got terraforming earlier and feeling very FindingNemoNowWhat.gif

I kind of wish I could print out a map of my island and scribble ideas. 

You can take a screenshot of your map. There are also island planners out there, don't have the url though.

• Like 1

I know it's early, but Eugune is making a gold helmet. Quote me if you're up or I can just make one for five gold pieces.

Leif is here too, again, with orange and yellow-tea-olive bushes.

Edited by Tales

1 hour ago, Tales said:

I know it's early, but Eugune is making a gold helmet. Quote me if you're up or I can just make one for five gold pieces.

Is he still giving out the DIY? I could pop over now before work.

I like Leif. He's the only one i buy anything from.

1 hour ago, drahkon said:

Is he still giving out the DIY? I could pop over now before work.

He still is unless you're at work now. Opening the gates in a minute anyway.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Tales said:

He still is unless you're at work now. Opening the gates in a minute anyway.

Just finished all I needed to do for today so I'll pop over :peace:

Well, he is now making golden candlestick everyone. Sorry drahkon :p

edit: or not, as soon as drahkon left Eugene spawned outside.

Edited by Tales

Just now, Tales said:

Well, he is now making golden candlestick everyone. Sorry drahkon

He's not making anything :p

That candlestick DIY was mine. :D

1 minute ago, drahkon said:

He's not making anything :p

That candlestick DIY was mine. :D

My bad, thought he gave you a copy of what you already had.

Got my ninth islander just now. 
I was picky with who came to the camp site and haven’t let the two visitors so far become main stays. 

But decided I’d let Vic be the one. He’s a hippo and looks a bit like the Kinder Hippo wafer things, so that sold me. :D 

• Like 1

Yes villagers, I buried some bells. STOP GOING ON ABOUT IT.

One of my villagers has said twice now she's considering leaving and I told her to stay but I feel a bit guilty...

• Like 2

Man these last few flower colours are really giving me trouble. I have a lot of pink windflowers (bred from pink and blue) set up to get purple windflowers, also many orange tulips for purple tulips, but they just won't pop up. And well, and not even trying for the blue roses yet, those are way to complicated. :p

I just had a fake artwork statue show up in a present from a balloon. I wasn’t aware you could get artwork that way, hopefully real ones can be acquired from balloons too.

• Haha 1

Animal Crossing fans doing what Nintendo won't and have created a Nintendo Direct showing off QoL improvements.

Everyone of those QoL updates is something I've wanted in the game. :( 

• Like 6

29 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

Animal Crossing fans doing what Nintendo won't and have created a Nintendo Direct showing off QoL improvements.

Came here to post this, but knew you would be way ahead of me :D 

I still can't believe that Nintendo wasn't able to think of those improvements in the 800 years of development time...I would be genuinely surprised if we even see a third of those until the next Animal Crossing is released.