NEurope
Ronnie

Animal Crossing: New Horizons

New update is live. On top of the stuff we know about, there's a couple new shirts and a rug for sale in the ABD machine. Also:

EWQP9B_UcAImZEi.jpg

:angry:

4 hours ago, Helmsly said:

New update is live. On top of the stuff we know about, there's a couple new shirts and a rug for sale in the ABD machine. Also:

EWQP9B_UcAImZEi.jpg

:angry:

Silver lining for me not getting updates currently, I suppose.

Anyway, started raining when I woke up at 5am. 167 fish baits later, no Blue Marlin.

5 Tunas though.

Wait, you do get interest? Because I don't think I ever got it, or maybe it is because my account just happened to be empty at the given time. How often and on what day do you get it?

Just now, Vileplume2000 said:

Wait, you do get interest? Because I don't think I ever got it, or maybe it is because my account just happened to be empty at the given time. How often and on what day do you get it?

I think it's at the start of every month.

10 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

Silver lining for me not getting updates currently, I suppose.

Anyway, started raining when I woke up at 5am. 167 fish baits later, no Blue Marlin.

5 Tunas though.

oh man. It was raining for me at that time too and I must have used 12 lots of bait trying to get Tuna (it is the last fish I need for the museum that I can currently catch) and i didn't get a single one.

So, are there different kinds of bushes? I have pink and white azalea, and blue and pink hydrangea. It's raining too over here if anyone wants to shop, gate's open.

Edited by Tales

Day number 21 in a row without any rain.

Pretty sure weather being in this game is a lie at this point.

4 minutes ago, Tales said:

So, are there different kinds of bushes? I have pink and white azalea, and blue and pink hydrangea. It's raining too over here if anyone wants to shop.

I have the same azalea, but no hydrangea. I have red holly so I guess there is a difference.

7 minutes ago, Tales said:

So, are there different kinds of bushes? I have pink and white azalea, and blue and pink hydrangea. It's raining too over here if anyone wants to shop.

Yup. I have yellow and red hibiscus for sale on my island. People will have to jump on to each others islands if they want them all.

I'm opening up my island for an hour or so again as another villager (Chops) is offering a gold item. This time he's making the gold-screen wall. Pop over if you want to grab it.

EDIT: Never mind. The SOB has just stopped making it. At least I had a spare for you @Vileplume2000. :D 

Edited by Hero-of-Time
  • Thanks 1

I've got the million bell gold crown in my Able Sisters shop this morning; if anyone wants to grab it, let me know 😊

Just now, Kaepora_Gaebora said:

I've got the million bell gold crown in my Able Sisters shop this morning; if anyone wants to grab it, let me know 😊

Let me in!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Kaepora_Gaebora said:

I'll echo what Tales said.

255iuxdit0g21.jpg?width=768&auto=webp&s=8429d7f7d59660cdf5c9f6946fa08088dcf76dd5

• Like 1

I guess nobody seen the edited post...

17 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

I'm opening up my island for an hour or so again as another villager (Chops) is offering a gold item. This time he's making the gold-screen wall. Pop over if you want to grab it.

EDIT: Never mind. The SOB has just stopped making it. At least I had a spare for you @Vileplume2000. :D 

You're all too late. Too busy swooning over the possibility of getting a royal crown and now you've missed out. :p 

9 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

You're all too late. Too busy swooning over the possibility of getting a royal crown and now you've missed out. :p 

How many gold nuggets does it need? Could send 'em to you and you can send the crafted product back :p

@Tales @drahkon

Island open, dodo code is 9T996.

Might not be "on" with Switch on the side, Able Sisters is to the left as you come in to the island, keep the wall and you can't miss it!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, drahkon said:

How many gold nuggets does it need? Could send 'em to you and you can send the crafted product back :p

It needs 2 gold nuggets and a screen wall.

Just now, Hero-of-Time said:

It needs 2 gold nuggets and a screen wall.

Ah, don't have screen wall.

Never mind then :D

Just found this warning online, apparently the game can crash if you have too many types of bushes in your inventory. Note that this is for planted bushes, not seeds. So more than 3 types of seeds should be no problem, just not dig up your planted bushes.

mYtMXoENy8ruG3f25HJKv7Ul.jpg?f=user_larg

Edit: Nevermind, apparently it is fake. So shouldn't be a problem.

Edited by Vileplume2000
  • Thanks 1

Not having cloud saves sounds like a good idea now doesn't it.

• Haha 1

It's a good thing there are could saves.

Edit: DAMN. I was too slow :(
*Sonic gif*

Edited by drahkon
  • Like 1

Even it's fake, this is why I still would like cloud saves.

• Like 1

Nevermind it, apparently it is fake news by someone who has shouted crap like this before. Never trust the internet. :p

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Tales said:

Even it's fake, this is why I still would like cloud saves.

Absolutely.

I've read several posts on reddit that Islands have been randomly corrupted and since there's no way to get them back the players are screwed...

Thanks @Kaepora_Gaebora, I'm a now a king :D
And finally I got some mum seeds :peace:

Edited by drahkon
  • Like 1