NEurope
Ronnie

Animal Crossing: New Horizons

1 minute ago, BowserBasher said:

On terraforming. Can you get the edges to go at a 45 degree angle like it naturally is. Or are we gonna be stuck with having 90 degree angles everywhere

You can make it so you can get curves on rivers and cliff's

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Ugh first aid said:

You can make it so you can get curves on rivers and cliff's

Thanks I’ll have to look into it again

For those missing cherry blossom recipes this is working for me. Clicking on the image to read more.

There's a pretty hot headed discussion on Gamefaqs wether or not it works, if trying to buy something matters, if you need to run up and down the beach, if nothing matters at all and so on. But it works for me more often than not.

Just make sure you're standing on the correct side of the beach and wait until xx:x0 and xx:x5

I have duplicates of cherry blossom tree wall and outdoor picnic sets for trade.

Edited by Tales
  • Thanks 1

I didn't realise that the cherry blossom stuff was leaving so soon. I've already nabbed the recipes just by regular play but I have yet to grab the ingredients. I guess I better go farm some petals before they disappear. 

Edited by Hero-of-Time

Yes, today is the last day for the cherry blossoms, petals and recipes.

So far I have duplicates of Cherry Blossom Branches, Tree Wall and Outdoor Picnic set.

And I need lantern, pond stone and cherry flooring if anyone wants to trade.

6 minutes ago, Tales said:

Yes, today is the last day for the cherry blossoms, petals and recipes.

So far I have duplicates of Cherry Blossom Branches, Tree Wall and Outdoor Picnic set.

And I need lantern, pond stone and cherry flooring if anyone wants to trade.

I have a spare flooring if you want it?

16 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

I have a spare flooring if you want it?

If it's Cherry flooring then yes, I would like it. Anything in return?

Just now, Tales said:

If it's Cherry flooring then yes, I would like it. Anything in return?

Not too fussed. If you open your gates i'll add you and then pop over. I'll take a gander at what flowers you have for sale while i'm over there as i'm still missing quite a few.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

Not too fussed. If you open your gates i'll add you and then pop over. I'll take a gander at what flowers you have for sale while i'm over there as i'm still missing quite a few.

Gate is open.

Just now, Tales said:

Lol, I just got it from a balloon.

Haha. Good stuff. i'm already ready on my way though. :D 

Right everyone, I’m going to have my gates open later this evening for K.K. Slider viewing and a swap party. Bring any junk you have and let’s just share our stuff. 
I have a load of fossils that I’m letting go before I sell them. If you wanna claim any I’ll list them here. 
Eusthenopteron x2

Iguanodon Torso

Ammonite x2

Diplo Neck

Diplo Tail

Dimetrodon Skull

Mammoth Skull

Archelon Tail x2

Megacero Tail

Sabertooth Tail

Also have Bunny day festive balloons, stool, wreath, rug, Merry balloons, wall diy cards. 

• Like 1

Potentially a silly question, but I haven't done any trading yet so I might as well ask :p is it possible to trade cherry blossom petals?

Reason I ask is that I haven't been so fortunate and have only found one cherry blossom recipe so far, and have 20+ petals that I probably won't get around to using, and it seems like a bit of a waste for them to not be used. The recipe I did find is for the outdoor picnic set, so if you didn't want/can't trade the petals, I guess I could always build that? ::shrug:

The Darner Dragonfly model is great, in my opinion.  Glad I went with it.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BowserBasher said:

Right everyone, I’m going to have my gates open later this evening for K.K. Slider viewing and a swap party. Bring any junk you have and let’s just share our stuff. 
I have a load of fossils that I’m letting go before I sell them. If you wanna claim any I’ll list them here. 
Eusthenopteron x2

Iguanodon Torso

Ammonite x2

Diplo Neck

Diplo Tail

Dimetrodon Skull

Mammoth Skull

Archelon Tail x2

Megacero Tail

Sabertooth Tail

Also have Bunny day festive balloons, stool, wreath, rug, Merry balloons, wall diy cards. 

Sounds good I'll be there with a load of stuff. Will let you know re: fossils. It'll be nice to just check out your town tbh, I've not really done much of that

46 minutes ago, Julius said:

Potentially a silly question, but I haven't done any trading yet so I might as well ask :p is it possible to trade cherry blossom petals?

Reason I ask is that I haven't been so fortunate and have only found one cherry blossom recipe so far, and have 20+ petals that I probably won't get around to using, and it seems like a bit of a waste for them to not be used. The recipe I did find is for the outdoor picnic set, so if you didn't want/can't trade the petals, I guess I could always build that? ::shrug:

It's quite a nice item to be fair :hehe: I don't know for sure but I don't see why you wouldn't be able to trade petals.

I've finally managed to locate all the cherry blossom recipes, and I have a spare petal pile if anyone wants to trade for that?

Edited by Ronnie
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, Julius said:

Ok I just tested this. And you can drop the petals and pick them up like normal items so I would say that’s a yes to “trading” them. 

Edited by BowserBasher

15 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

and I have a spare petal pile if anyone wants to trade for that

Ooh. Yes please. 

• Like 1

Yeah I probably won't be online today, want to try top farm all the cherry blossom recipes. Today is the last day isn't it?

I do have loads of petals.. Probably enough, so I can probably spare some after today.

Maybe I'll pop by @BowserBasher, quickly tonight, I do have loads of fossils myselfs, I think I already have all the ones you listed, but need to check. I really should do that trade market I suggested earlier. By the way, I got a friend request from "hannah", was she on your island yesterday @BowserBasher? I don't know who she is on the forum, but she must have access, as she entered my code directly.

Edited by Sméagol
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Sméagol said:

By the wahy, I got a friend request from "hannah", was she on your island yesterday @BowserBasher? I don't know who she is on the forum, but she must have access, as she entered my code directly.

I don’t recall a Hannah, definitely not one of my friends and though I had my gate open via Dodo code later I’m sure that won’t let anyone see codes. 

I've only got emerald emblem added on my list. I really need to visit other peoples islands. I'm missing apples and peaches and one other fruit i can't remember.

3 hours ago, BowserBasher said:

Diplo Tail

Megacero Tail

I might take those off you if possible? 

Fossil wise I only have:

- T-Rex skull

- Deinony tail

but will obv bring recipes and furniture etc later

I can craft cherry blossom stuff if anyone wants any, I have all the recipes now

Edited by Ronnie
  • Like 1

I’m struggling today with cherry blossom recipes.

Ronnie- I may take you up on that offer later if that’s ok. 

Im ashamed to say I don’t have much to offer in return 

8 minutes ago, punio75 said:

I’m struggling today with cherry blossom recipes.

Ronnie- I may take you up on that offer later if that’s ok. 

Im ashamed to say I don’t have much to offer in return 

Don't worry about it, happy to do them in exchange for cherry blossom leaves. Have a look online for what you want.

Recipes are EXTREMELY tough to find. You can be looking for hours on each balloon and find maybe 1 if you're lucky.

43 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

I might take those off you if possible? 

Fossil wise I only have:

- T-Rex skull

- Deinony tail

but will obv bring recipes and furniture etc later

I can craft cherry blossom stuff if anyone wants any, I have all the recipes now

Ooh I’ll take both them fossils please. I don’t have either yet. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

Don't worry about it, happy to do them in exchange for cherry blossom leaves. Have a look online for what you want.

Recipes are EXTREMELY tough to find. You can be looking for hours on each balloon and find maybe 1 if you're lucky.

Thanks so much.