NEurope
Ronnie

Animal Crossing: New Horizons

They may make it longer, then the joke would be on you!

You know, I only just realised that they didn't bring back the crossover Villagers from New Leaf. (Ganon, Wolf Link, Epona, Medli and Felyne)

I mean, Felyne, I sorta get not wanting to bother with Capcom to get, but I'm disappointed I can't have Ganon strolling around my Island.

Just now, BowserBasher said:

Not sure. Having issues when @Eddage is trying to come over. 
‘not sure about the meet-up tonight. 

Coming back now 🥳

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Nicktendo said:

but what about someone else? 

Don't think I'll be online tonight, sorry.

Edited by drahkon

I've been playing a load of this over the past fortnight, and I unlocked terraforming yesterday. I echo what some of you said about it being a bit fiddly, but I don't really mind personally as I don't plan to use it a whole lot - just to make a few tweaks here and there. I also moved my house yesterday so that its in between two waterfalls, which looks pretty nice; I just need to prettify the area around it now. Also did a load of paving and started the mammoth task of relocating a load of fruit trees, which have all been placed quite haphazardly up to this point. Same with the flowers - I just need to figure out the best way to manage them and plan to work on a small number of hybridisation projects at a time. Looking forward to the first KK Slider gig later tonight - though I do wish that, like in New Leaf, they didn't make it so easy to get KK songs in Nook Shop. The feeling of them being a special treat you had to wait until Saturday night is sadly gone now. Overall still really enjoying the game, though I hope there are lots of updates planned. Despite the new content added in this version, the massive amount of features they've removed feels really apparent to me.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, nekunando said:

18 minutes ago, bob said:

ebf9a242efa5fe8f2625423d9619a745.jpg

USE THE DARK THEME!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Weird 1

14 hours ago, drahkon said:

USE THE DARK THEME!

Why would you promote the inferior option..?

1 hour ago, nekunando said:

Why would you promote the inferior option..?

Compared to the 3DS, they're both the inferior option.

I prefer the dark theme. And will always SCREAM AT PEOPLE WHO DON'T USE IT.

SLAY THE SPIRE.

200.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Weird 1

What's the deal with trees? Some of mine don't grow. Can you not plant them on the edge? I have a wee island in the middle of my river and I wanted to fill it with trees 😭

5 minutes ago, Ashley said:

What's the deal with trees? Some of mine don't grow. Can you not plant them on the edge? I have a wee island in the middle of my river and I wanted to fill it with trees 😭

Yeah that’s probably it. In previous game they wouldn’t grow if they were too close to edges or next to another tree/building. So far all of mine have grown. What you could do is grow them elsewhere, then eat fruit and you can then dig the whole tree up and relocate it there. That should work. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, drahkon said:

@Hero-of-Time Did you do anything specific to achieve this? That stupid tapir just doesn't want to leave...

Other than sending her that letter telling her to sod off? Nope. Guess I just got lucky. 

Edited by Hero-of-Time
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Hero-of-Time said:

Other than sending her that letter telling her to sod off? Nope.

Well, Mr. Ugly got a sternly worded letter telling him that I hate him and that he must leave :)

Edited by drahkon
  • Haha 1