NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Ronnie

Nintendo (re)Direct(ed) (13/09 11pm UK)

itshappening.gif

Guessing they'll be covering Weegee's Mansion as that's out next month. Can't think of any other 3DS games coming soon?

Edit: Mario & Green Mario.

• Haha 1

I had this random thought yesterday that they'd make a Link Between Worlds sequel on 3DS to tide us over till a new Switch Zelda. I don't know how I'd feel about that.

40 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

I had this random thought yesterday that they'd make a Link Between Worlds sequel on 3DS to tide us over till a new Switch Zelda. I don't know how I'd feel about that.

I could see them doing a top down LBW type Zelda game but I can't see them restricting it to the 3DS. I know they're continuing to support it but it would be weird for them to release an exclusive entry in one of their tentpole franchises on a system on its last legs, at the very least it would be cross platform like Sushi Striker.

• Like 1

I wonder if they'll show the Yoshi game, it's been a year and a bit since it was revealed (and looked a little rough)

Probably won't see Retro's game until Starlink is out. Can't imagine Nintendo stabbing Ubisoft in the back like that.

1 hour ago, Dcubed said:

a70b8bc47c27800d67dc8446af7d82bf.jpg

I'll take 10!

I've packed my suitcase, I'm on the train and I'm waiting for us to take off..

I'm consumed by HYPE :yay:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Sméagol said:

Goose announced for Smash.

If Goose is in then so is Rick! :D

Or how about...

RickTheHamster-Kirby.png + crop-1298456-untitled-goose-game-6.png&f

Rick-Goose!

Part Hamster, part Goose... all awesome! :cool:

The perfect substitute for Banjo-Kazooie... sort of. :p

That way everyone's happy! :D 

@Ashley #RickGooseForSmash!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Sméagol said:

Goose announced for Smash.

maxresdefault.jpg

It'll be the greatest Smash reveal trailer ever!

Edit: Goddammit @S.C.G! You sniped my joke before I could post it! I'm onto you...

13 minutes ago, killthenet said:

I could see them doing a top down LBW type Zelda game but I can't see them restricting it to the 3DS. I know they're continuing to support it but it would be weird for them to release an exclusive entry in one of their tentpole franchises on a system on its last legs, at the very least it would be cross platform like Sushi Striker.

the-legend-of-zelda-the-minish-cap-eu-gb

Hi there.  Oh what? A DS version you say? Nah mate, GBA all the way!

Edited by Dcubed
  • Haha 1

I think you've fundamentally misunderstood how trains work.
  • Haha 3

Just now, bob said:
3 minutes ago, nekunando said:

Nintendo Hype Trains work a bit differently than how you'd expect...

image.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

58 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

There were rumours a while back about Link's Awakening being remade using the ALBW engine. I'm still hoping for that to come true.

3 minutes ago, Dcubed said:

the-legend-of-zelda-the-minish-cap-eu-gb

Hi there.  Oh what? A DS version you say? Nah mate, GBA all the way!

And it was far better than both of the DS Zelda games. :D 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

There were rumours a while back about Link's Awakening being remade using the ALBW engine. I'm still hoping for that to come true.

After the re-shashed overworld of ALBW, I'd love a brand new original top dozen Zelda tbh. I'd be happy if they kept the wall painting mechanic from ALBW though, that was fun.

42 minutes ago, bob said:
44 minutes ago, nekunando said:

As @Dcubed pointed out, I think I described things accurately :grin:

• Haha 1

Please god:

Metroid Prime Trilogy Remaster/Remake announcement trailer & release date.

Metroid Prime 4 trailer.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Kav said:

Metroid Prime 4 trailer.

Suspect that might be at the Game Awards or even next E3 for release Christmas 2019

• Like 1

I imagine it will largely focus on games coming within the next six months or so, so from now until March.

Hopefully the 3DS section is small but I wouldn't mind a Link's Awakening remake. In a perfect world they'd make a HD version and a 3D version but hey ho.

I wouldn't be surprised to see a NSMBU Deluxe as it certainly has mass market appeal, but I also hope we get a more core focused title released, even if it's a port/remake. Metroid Prime Trilogy HD would be most welcome, especially with Metroid Prime 4 coming out next year. 

A release date for Yoshi would also be great :D

I hope if NSMBUD *breathes* is a thing then it'll be out soon, so as not to make us wait much longer for a brand new style 2D Mario

• Like 1

My hopes are that we'll see Animal Crossing (with a release date of early 2019), Metroid Prime trilogy port, gameplay footage of Bayonetta 3, announcement that Dark Souls 2 & 3 are coming to Switch and a tease of Metroid Prime 4.

My expectations though is that we'll see a blow out on Mario Party, reveal of the Smash Bros story mode and announcement of the NSMBU port. We'll probably get a date and official title for Yoshi too, that's likely a March/February 2019 release.

@Dcubed Minish Cap doesn't convince me that they'll release a 3DS exclusive Zelda, it came out like 6 months after the DS launched so would have been far along in development way before they knew the DS was going to be such a smash hit, plus you could play GBA games on a Nintendo DS so they weren't losing any potential sales by not porting it over

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this