NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
drahkon

Create a mixtape

If I need to wind down I always need music that reflects my current situation. Be it lyrically, musically or both. With that in mind I decided to create a mixtape/playlist on Spotify. I figured, "hey, lots of people have access to Spotify, why not share it?". So here goes.

With the following I decided to bring a little bit of a theme into the mix to make it a little more uplifting in the end (at least to me). Lyrically those songs represent a lot of my thoughts and thought processes during the past few days. 
I like that it turned out to be a short "album". I prefer those to playlists with a large amount of songs.

Anyway, here it is:

No idea if this thread gains traction, but would love to listen to your mixtapes and discover more music :) 

I'd definitely be up for something like this. I remember we did the CD swapping thing a while back, which was awesome.

Unfortunately I don't have Spotify, so I can't join in. I do have Amazon music though, so I could in theory just recreate the list on there so I can listen to it.

A lot of it is on the melancholic side.

It's a collaboration playlist, feel free to add stuff you think belongs there. Any stuff I like I'll put on my private non-collab version.

I should make a Deephouse version though, but that will mostly be a playlist with the complete collection of the Naked Music Label.

Edited by Sméagol

I've had a though, but I don't want to tread on anyone's toes, so feel free to ignore me. My idea:

We create a new playlist.

Each user contributes a number of songs (2 or 3 maybe?)

List is a Spotify playlist, but we have a text version on here for anyone who wants to recreate it on other platforms.

I just think an ongoing playlist will end up too big, so maybe create a new monthly to keep things fresh? Maybe have a theme or mood each month?

Edited by Goafer

2 hours ago, Goafer said:

I've had a though, but I don't want to tread on anyone's toes, so feel free to ignore me. My idea:

We create a new playlist.

Each user contributes a number of songs (2 or 3 maybe?)

List is a Spotify playlist, but we have a text version on here for anyone who wants to recreate it on other platforms.

I just think an ongoing playlist will end up too big, so maybe create a new monthly to keep things fresh? Maybe have a theme or mood each month?

We did this before. The playslist still exists on spotify, it's called KNEE Moosic!!!

22 hours ago, MoogleViper said:

We did this before. The playslist still exists on spotify, it's called KNEE Moosic!!!

On 03/09/2018 at 7:52 PM, Ashley said:

I might do something at a later date but this still exists:

• Haha 1

Sign in to follow this