NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Hero-of-Time

Football Manager 2019 arriving on Switch in November

Happy to see that the 2018 version wasn't just a one and done thing. I'll probably pick this one up seeing as it's launching close to the start of the season, instead of just as the season was ending.

Great news. FM2018 has been consistently among the best sellers on the eShop in Europe so it would have made no sense for them not to bring 2019 over. 

Hopefully I'll have led Dag & Red to the Champions League title on FM2018 by November but it seems unlikely as we're seriously flirting with relegation in our first season in the Premier League and I've panic bought in January and ballooned the wage budget beyond what we could afford if we did go down so it's on a knife edge at the moment. 

I have to say to say I think FM Mobile at its cheaper price point would be better option for Switch. I bought and played FM2018 on switch and sort of enjoyed it but I feel like touch is such an awkward middle ground between Mobile and full blown that kinda doesn't work on the smaller screen and also not something I'd ever play on TV...basically it won't replace my epic Portsmouth saves on the full fat version on PC is what I'm saying.

• Haha 1

Sign in to follow this