NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Caris

Killer 7

who's played this, its weird!?

Good fun though, very hard and...well i dont really know what to say about it...

thought on it?

i'm on the third level, but only because i got bored. i don't think it's a bad game, but right now i understand nuffin' from the story. yah. also one of those political thingies. not very interested in those. but i gotta force myself to play it to the end, i wanna know if japan gets destroyed (hush! don't spoil anything ;)).

Its a good demonstration of how the a game SHOULD be developed (every aspect, from the ground up)

I got to the level.. Ahh I can't even remember now. I think it was some guy who was pretty much running his own town or something with propaganda and blah? Not too far in to the game I expect. Got pretty bored there though and haven't been back to it since. Do intend to sometime though.

I got to the level.. Ahh I can't even remember now. I think it was some guy who was pretty much running his own town or something with propaganda and blah? Not too far in to the game I expect. Got pretty bored there though and haven't been back to it since. Do intend to sometime though.

Cloudman. I finished that one last night on my fourth play through.

Cloudman is where it really gets good.

Awful game. Truly dreadful. Almost steals True Crime: Streets of LA's crown for the worst controls ever. A triumph of style over content. But as the reviews say, you either love it or hate it.

Awful game. Truly dreadful. Almost steals True Crime: Streets of LA's crown for the worst controls ever. A triumph of style over content. But as the reviews say, you either love it or hate it.

I couldn't agree more, very much a marmite game, and I've got to thank you for playing the game.

But this is my 5th favourite game to appear on a Nintendo console. Just awesome, trippy experience. Great story, screw great, incredible story. If only other developers were this willing to take a risk and do something different.

Cloudman. I finished that one last night on my fourth play through.

Cloudman is where it really gets good.

Yeah, that's the one. Thanks a lot.

I think i'll give it a re run as soon as I get my gamecube back from a friend.

Lol...

Jet Set Willy is one of the most overrated games of all time and i'm not just comparing it to modern games. It was rubbish compared to almost any other game out at the time.

I really like killer7, there are so many cool scenes. This would be really good as a movie too.

I didn't really like the level Cloudsman, generally I liked the indoor levels a lot more. The first level was really awesome.

I had to force me through some levels but I'm glad I did, the ending payed up for it multiple times and there were so many other cool moments.

This is the first game for the GC I've bought that I haven't bothered playing through 'till the end once I've started. And I bought P.N.03...

I think it was the second level that I stopped on, the one where you start in the appartment?

I like some of the ideas, and usually like new kinds of games, but this is just madness!

This is probably my favourite game of last year. The story is extraordinarily deep and will have you thinking for months. Just check out that 79 page or so plot analysis. :)

As for the game itself, it was pretty funky. I loved the way the controls worked. It was just something different from everything else out there, kinda fresh.

My favourite characters were Coyote and Dan, btw. :)

This is the first game for the GC I've bought that I haven't bothered playing through 'till the end once I've started. And I bought P.N.03...

I think it was the second level that I stopped on, the one where you start in the appartment?

I like some of the ideas, and usually like new kinds of games, but this is just madness!

I've been playing through P.N.03 VERY slowly; I'd say it's probably my worst Cube game, depending on how you feel about the Sonic Adventures and Doshin.

Lol...

Jet Set Willy is one of the most overrated games of all time and i'm not just comparing it to modern games. It was rubbish compared to almost any other game out at the time.

At least it was a "game" and you didn't have to press about 5 different buttons at once to achieve a simple in-game action.

But hey, you didn't like JSW and I didn't like Killer 7 and that's the beauty of sharing our opinions on this forum.

to add something to the discussion: my favourite character is KAEDE. yess, sniping rocks ^^

and yeah, as far as i am i liked cloudman the best.

Alright lets get this clear.....Con was the best to play with, no competition, his speed and the way he reloaded, just awesome.

But the coolest was Dan.

At the end when Emir's about to kill him, and he's just sitting in the

chair having none of it

....anyone who has seen that bit cannot deny Dan is the coolest.

As for favourite level, I don't know, its hard to pick just one. I liked Sunset a lot, but the final levels where just incredible. Alter ego, with the muscian, was ver nicely done. I'll have to play it again.

How many times have you played it throught now?

Im on my fourth.

The ending was god-damn superb. Emir killing all the Smiths was just... breath taking.

I LOVE KILLER7 :hehe:

I'm on Encounter Part 2 now.

It is on my top 10 list of best games ever list (or at least I think it is.) and that says a lot!

Dan, Con And Coyote = Owns the house! =)

And for you who got to Cloudman and stopped, I did too, but its only the start that is a bit boring.. once you get past some giant smilies it simply PWNS!...

Love it, love it, love it, love it... :awesome:

The one thing i loved about this game is that it seemed like there was a meaning for everything. And i mean everything!

Have any of you guys read that plot analysis? If not, i suggest you do. I can't believe how they managed to make this game so deep.

My favourite characters who you could control were Dan and Coyote.

My favourite ones who you couldn't control were Matsuken and Mills. Matsuken who just make an excellent character in this ever got made into a film.

Sign in to follow this