NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Hero-of-Time

Diablo III coming to Switch in 2018

3 hours ago, Mandalore said:

13.3GB install, compared to 40.64GB base game on PS4. Nice to see a developer bothering to optimise the file size.

I reckon Nintendo have let them borrow their compression tools. 

This game is technically really well done: no lag, no loading screens between areas, and the graphics are clean and soft - and I'm playing handheld...!

Good to hear it runs so well, especially in handheld as that is the USP to getting the Switch version. Still tempted to pick it up.

Embargo has lifted and reviews are out. I gave the game 5/5 with my points being:

It's a great port with no frame drops, clean graphics and an addictive gameplay. Local multiplayer is great. My negative points are that the game can get a bit repetitive in the long run, the story is just there with no real impact, and the game drains the battery rather fast, after playing two hours my Switch had 1/5-1/3 battery left. But nothing serious. It's a great port of a really good game.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

I'm loving it.

If anyone wants to co-op.. I'm a level 49 Necromancer currently in Act 2, just beat ehh some wizard.

Game runs smooth. I'm a necromancer, so in addition to the enemies, I have my own army on screen. Works without a hitch.

Sign in to follow this