Sign in to follow this  
Hero-of-Time

Child of Light and Valiant Hearts coming to Switch

More Ubisoft support confirmed.

Looks like we have some more support heading to Switch from Ubisoft, albeit ports of older titles. Both Child of Light and Valiant Hearts are coming to the platform. We don't know if there's any enhancements or changes for Switch, but we do know the release dates.

Child of Light: Ultimate Edition

- due out Oct. 11th, 2018

Valiant Hearts

- due out Nov. 8th, 2018

Both games are utterly fantastic and I urge everyone who hasn't had the opportunity to play them yet to give them a go.

I second the praise for Child of Light. Fun, not too long RPG with lovely visuals and beautiful music.

Yeah I loved Child of Light when I played it on Vita. I wish a couple more RPGs out there were of a similar (shorter) length.

Not played Valiant Hearts yet but I've been meaning to.

Nice to see more Ubisoft support.

Edited by Ronnie

A sequel til Child of Light may be on its way:

The upper Tweet followed by the picture with "f Light II" in the background can only mean that Child of Light II is happening.

• Like 1

I finished Valiant Hearts yesterday, and the game got me into documentaries about WW1 again. Such a crazy war with a lot of amazing footage still surviving from those days.

The more I played this game the more I got sucked in to the story. Gameplay is nothing to write home about, but that is okay since it's more about the visual experience and the narrative of course. 

I wonder if we'll see more games using the UbiArt-engine in the future.

Sign in to follow this