NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Hero-of-Time

IGN review for Dead Cells redacted due to plagiarism

Miucin working hard to get people back on side I see.

Good lord. What a clown, surely a person cannot be this stupid?

He must be the only person in the world to say something stupid.

It’s one tastelessly stupid comment after another with him. No need to justify him.

7 hours ago, Sheikah said:

It’s one tastelessly stupid comment after another with him. No need to justify him.

I'll justify whoever I like!

On 07/12/2018 at 1:28 AM, Sheikah said:

He’s a stupid guy. No need for the lynch mob to keep kicking him and ruining his life even further

He’s a stupid guy. No need for the lynch mob to keep kicking him and ruining his life even further

Let’s be honest, nobody can ruin his life any further than what he has done, and continues to do, off his own back.

It’s easy to chalk it up to stupidity, but in truth he must know what he has done but refuses to actually admit to it and apologise. It’s less stupidity, and more plain being a jerk.

I won’t say any more on the matter, as obviously his career is pretty much done and he suffered for it, but this guy seems to be a sucker for punishment. It would be good for everyone if he took a break from t’internet.

4 hours ago, Sheikah said:

Let’s be honest, nobody can ruin his life any further than what he has done, and continues to do, off his own back.

It’s easy to chalk it up to stupidity, but in truth he must know what he has done but refuses to actually admit to it and apologise. It’s less stupidity, and more plain being a jerk.

I won’t say any more on the matter, as obviously his career is pretty much done and he suffered for it, but this guy seems to be a sucker for punishment. It would be good for everyone if he took a break from t’internet.

I'll be very honest. I think he's stupid, dim witted and bad at his job. I think he made a big mistake that deservedly cost him his job. BUT that doesn't excuse the lynch mob, constant attacks and abuse from everyone online, months later. It's disgusting. Every couple of days someone tweets him abuse, even now. The gaming community has a way of going OTT on everything, and this is no exception. When someone wrongs them, it's pitchforks at the ready for years. It's pretty pathetic.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this