NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Sméagol

Chrono Trigger

I’m in the middle of the Lavos fight and it’s driving me nuts. I probably wouldn’t have too much trouble if it wasn’t for the confusion bullshit!

Maybe use some spoiler tags? :( 

I've been spoiled for two major bosses apparently.

Edited by drahkon

I didn’t one move that is used by multiple enemies throughout the game would have been considered a spoiler.

11 minutes ago, Happenstance said:

I didn’t one move that is used by multiple enemies throughout the game would have been considered a spoiler.

Not about the move, it's about who you're fighting.

The entire game and story is building towards that fight. It’s not a spoiler.

Arguably it is. Anything that tells you about what/who the end boss could be considered such.

2 minutes ago, Sheikah said:
3 minutes ago, Happenstance said:
The entire game and story is building towards that fight. It’s not a spoiler.

Arguably it is. Anything that tells you about what/who the end boss could be considered such.

Well I dont think so, especially considering how far in he already is. Plus I never said I was fighting the end boss.

Edited by Happenstance

3 minutes ago, Happenstance said:

The entire game and story is building towards that fight.

Good to know........

1 minute ago, Happenstance said:

*Sigh*

What?

The only "contact" I had with Lavos was that 'cutscene'. Now I know it's the final boss and that the entire story revolves around it. I actually thought that this could not be the case and there's something else going on.

4 minutes ago, drahkon said:

What?

The only "contact" I had with Lavos was that 'cutscene'. Now I know it's the final boss and that the entire story revolves around it. I actually thought that this could not be the case and there's something else going on.

My problem here drahkon is that there is a point in the game where you find out about fighting Lavos and I know you've passed it. At some point its not my fault if you haven't read that.

My problem here drahkon is that there is a point in the game where you find out about fighting Lavos and I know you've passed it. At some point its not my fault if you haven't read that.
I think the problem is that any information of this nature could be considered a spoiler. I have played RPGs (and I can think of one in particular) where the focus of your enmity switches the very last minute. The same game has you believe there is a main villain only for that person to become your ally halfway through.

3 minutes ago, Sheikah said:
13 minutes ago, Happenstance said:

I think the problem is that any information of this nature could be considered a spoiler. I have played RPGs (and I can think of one in particular) where the focus of your enmity switches the very last minute. The same game has you believe there is a main villain only for that person to become your ally halfway through.

Spoiler

That doesnt even matter here though. He has already passed the point where you can just go fight Lavos. I never said I was fighting the end boss, that was you. I said I was fighting Lavos. Something you can do only a few hours in.

I'm not gonna keep arguing with people anyway. I didnt consider it a spoiler so I didnt spoiler tag it.

You said that everything in the story had been leading up to that point, and you asked me to confirm in the topic that you were at the end of the game. You're not sticking this one on me. 8-)

Just now, Sheikah said:

You said that everything in the story had been leading up to that point, and you asked me to confirm in the topic that you were at the end of the game. You're not sticking this one on me. 8-)

Given that you just managed to break my spoiler tag and post it back into the forum I'm pretty certain it wouldn't be hard to stick something like this on you.

As Sheikah said, focus can switch any time. Maybe you fight Lavos, maybe you don't. That was my thought process but once I read your post I was spoiled. ::shrug:  

Given that you just managed to break my spoiler tag and post it back into the forum I'm pretty certain it wouldn't be hard to stick something like this on you.
Edited within 5 seconds (on Tapatalk so it's not natively supported). Cat's already out the bag anyways.

2 minutes ago, drahkon said:

As Sheikah said, focus can switch any time. Maybe you fight Lavos, maybe you don't. That was my thought process but once I read your post I was spoiled. ::shrug:  

As I said before, you have already passed the point where you know you fight Lavos. Not my fault if you didn't read it.

Not going to argue anymore.

Please use spoiler tags even if it doesn't seem spoilery to you. ::shrug:

I go to church for a couple of hours and come back to see this thread has gone to hell. It was fun while it lasted.

Just now, Hero-of-Time said:

I go to church for a couple of hours and come back to see this thread has gone to hell. It was fun while it lasted.

To get back on topic:

Spoiler

Back in the middle ages to take down Magus apparently. We'll see how that'll go down.

Came across a store that sells incredible equipment for a HUGE amount of money...tempted to grind but...nah :D This is just too much.

Ok not to be a dick (or more of one) but how does naming a spoiler tag "Where I'm at" help anyone? How do they know if they are before or after you?

Sign in to follow this