Looks like the Scarlett is a popular choice, and seeing your reactions and reviews online I'm guessing it is the best value for money interface out now.   ...However, I decided to go against the grain and got me the Native Instruments Komplete Audio 2. I actually already got it by the end of A pril, but forgot to mention it here! Main reasons were the price at that moment, the aesthetics (the red of the Scarlett wouldn't look so sweet on my desk haha) and the Guitar Rig 5 inclusion. I've been toying with it a little bit, mostly jamming along with YouTube songs on bass or guitar and trying out the different sounds included in Guitar Rig 5. That works pretty well, I can just plug in my headphones and jam along without bothering anyone. I also tried recording a bit. It comes with Ableton Live Lite which I find a bit cumbersome to use so far. I'm having difficulty importing drum tracks or creating them using Ableton, and muting and unmuting channels is not as easy as it should be. So that will either take a while to learn or maybe I should look into a better/more userfriendly program for recording. I did manage to put down a bass track though over a drumtrack our band's drummer recorded. Mailed him the .wav back so our first corona collab song is in the making.   I think what I need to do first is take my sweet time in learning Ableton, so at least I know what I'm doing when recording. But there aren't many guides for the Lite version. So any advice for a recording program or some beginner tips are welcome!