NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Fields

Robbie Fowler

Well, well, well... I've just got in from a hard day's work, opened up my browser, had a quick look at the football news and...

Well, quite frankly I'm stunned. Robbie Fowler, yes, God himself is back at Liverpool, joining on a free transfer from Manchester City! I mean, I just can't comprehend how fucking brilliant this is. The man is a legend and I can't wait to see him back in a red shirt again!

I know none of you care but I had to vent my excitement somehow. :D

Ive got such a big fucking grin on my face, the feeling is almost like Istanbul. Hopefully he will keep injury free, he's not eliglble for FA cup game but could feature on Wednesday against the brum.

Ive never liked him. He has a horrible attitude towards other players and i dont rate too much. Having said that he does have one of the best goal scoring records in the premiership behind Alan Shearer and Andy Cole.

Im guessing Liverpool will now play Crouch and Fowler together as they should work like a Sherringham/shearer kinda thing....Play maker/set them up/get the headers in and the tap in the goals guy.

Cisse to be offloaded ?

I don't think so, Cisse is pretty good. As for Fowler it has been the biggest shock in Football all season. I think it's a brilliant buy on Rafa's part and I can see him banging in double figures this season and reaching over 200 goals for Liverpool if they keep him after summer.

I'm going for a Liverpool victory when they play Chelsea in a few weeks.

Andy Cole is my favourite all time stiker. absolute class. fowler is good also and its good to hear hes joining liverpool

I loved his goal against Man Utd the other week.Quality finish. He doesn't seem to be that consistent though these days, but I could see him being more like he use to be at Liverpool.

I think he's shown recently for Man City that the class is still there. If Rafa can get him fit, it could turn into a really good signing for us.

I'm so excited about this that I'm going to go and get his name printed on the back of my Liverpool shirt tomorrow! :D

This is is great news!!! Ive always thought Fowler was a great footballer and to be honest I always prefered him to Owen.

Fowler is an absolute legend. I just hope he can discover some of his old form, as people have to admit he has been nothing but a fat greedy bastard in the past few seasons.

Personally I think coming back to Liverpool will really help his weight problems. He was always happy there and it'll motivate him to be at his best.

I don't think so, Cisse is pretty good. As for Fowler it has been the biggest shock in Football all season. I think it's a brilliant buy on Rafa's part and I can see him banging in double figures this season and reaching over 200 goals for Liverpool if they keep him after summer.

I'm going for a Liverpool victory when they play Chelsea in a few weeks.

pfft Cisses been pants this season did you see his performance against united last weekend?

He's way way past it.

He's only 30! He just lacks fitness. He loves Liverpool, and I've got no doubt that he'll be back to his best soon after he pulls on that red shirt!

I don't think so, Cisse is pretty good.

..sorry.. that really made me laugh :D

..as for the Fowler thing.. I'm not sure what to make of it yet.. hasn't really sunk in.. but what I do know is that I want Morientes to play in the side regularly coz I know if he plays more he'll be a good player for us.. I'm hoping Fowler and Nando can play well together..

Cisse can bugger off.. Sinama-Pongolle can stay.. I like him

Ok Cisse,

Trying to defend him

Cisse is a player who thinks he is better than he is and he's right to think that. I started to have doubt when he missed the sitter at Old Trafford but I haven't lost faith in him yet, the talent is still there. Like Kewell and Diouf he is an unpolished diamond.

You all won't be complaining when he helps you win stuff this year.

I always liked Cisse but the last time I went to Anfield and watched him play, he was pretty impressive in the first half but by the second half it was like he didnt care. Unfortunately ive noticed that a lot more lately.

I was at work when the news came through. Me and my mate who also supports Liverpool went hyper. Im a big fan of Fowler and I cant wait to see him return to play at Anfield. Hopefully he will get the ovation that he deserves. In my eyes hes a Liverpool Legend.

Ok Cisse,

Trying to defend him

Cisse is a player who thinks he is better than he is and he's right to think that. I started to have doubt when he missed the sitter at Old Trafford but I haven't lost faith in him yet, the talent is still there. Like Kewell and Diouf he is an unpolished diamond.

You all won't be complaining when he helps you win stuff this year.

..that's fair enough.. I've been waiting on him to start delivering but every time I see him play I think '£14 million?!!!!' ..sure.. he might have some talent there (not that he shows it) but he is one of the most frustrating players I have ever watched for Liverpool..

Cisse good player in the wrong team, Cisse is a player who like to have through balls threaded through to him, so he run and score. Liverpool dont play they way, they pass it all nicey nicey until they get the perfect goal-scoring opportunity. As Auxerre's great coach Guy Roux said when they sold Cisse "We'll have to learn how to pass the ball to other payers on the team other than long balling it up to Cisse"

Peter crouch isnt a good owen replacement in my books.

Cisse was Owens replacement really Crouch and Owen dont play anything like the same type of football.

Ive never been a massive fan of Owen anyway. I never thought he had too much skill when he was outside the box, not the most well rounded striker in my opinion.

Sign in to follow this