NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Ashley

What terrified you as a child?

Image result for halfway across the galaxy and turn left

I don't remember his name or anything much about the show now but this guy was from a kids show called Half Way Across the Galaxy and Turn Left. I'm fairly certain he could teleport himself wherever he wanted and one day I remember being terrified that he was suddenly going to appear outside our house :eek:

Edited by nekunando
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, nekunando said:

Image result for halfway across the galaxy and turn left

I don't remember his name or anything much about the show now but this guy was from a kids show called Half Way Across the Galaxy and Turn Left. I'm fairly certain he could teleport himself wherever he wanted and one day I remember being terrified that he was suddenly going to appear outside our house :eek:

I used to watch that! I remember thinking it was quality back in the day! :D CITV, I think?

ET. I walked into my friend's front room at the moment when the alien screams, it was just horrible timing. Ever since then, I was convinced that ET was waiting in every bush, hiding behind the curtains or in the dank patch at the bottom of the garden.

• Like 1

The Freddy Krueger jump-rope song. Funnily enough, Freddy himself didn't scare me at all but there's something about that song I hated. I'm cool with it now but when I was a kid, it petrified me.

Also, I'm arachnophobic. I can watch movies about stupidly sized spiders because...well...unrealistic...but do NOT put on Arachnophobia anywhere near me! That film is the only film I will never watch! Not even the trailer, you can fuck right off! haha.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

I can’t remeber much that really scared me as a kid, but I do remeber this one thing. I was listening to a cassette late at night before bed of fairy tales or similar. One of the stories was about a troll that lived under a bridge. I don’t recall much of it now just that when I had finished it I was petrified that there was one under the bed. I can only guess that in the story it must have been snatching kids that walked over the bridge and was eating them. 

Sign in to follow this