NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Hero-of-Time

Taiko no Tatsujin: Drum 'n' Fun

Good. Sites were reporting there wasn't going to be a physical release or the drums, so they were either wrong, it was only the US or the PS4 version 

Seems a bit weird that Switch is getting a physical version but not the PS4.

Also, apparently the Donkey Konga bongos work if you use the GC adapter.

A third party has more faith in a Switch release than a PS4 one!? What crazy world has this become!?

Totally in for the drums!!

Of course they'd announce making the drums available for Europe after I'd ordered TWO drum sets from Japan. :blank:

Ah well... I ain't even mad. :D

The game is coming out in physical form, this more than makes up for it and now I have two sets secured at least in case there's shortages. :peace:

Just how many frum sets can you set up with this game simultaneously anyway?

Y'know... just out of curiosity. :indeed:

Ah well, maybe I'll do a feature on the packaging differences from both regions or something. :p

Yep, I ordered a UK one as well, because I need a copy of the game and... this game supports lots of drum sets... right? :blank:

• Haha 1

I noticed this had a demo yesterday. Contains two tracks. I had some fun with it.. There's a good chance I'll get it.

• Thanks 1

y4mH29F_65q748x6sUE0dGQphhFW-Ig5LNqLJU6g

So my initial impression of the drums... isn't good. Sometimes it just doesn't register a hit. Either using the sticks or my hands. Found some instructions to calibrate the drums, so maybe I need to do that? The USB cable also isn't very long which will probably prevent my playing in docked mode. The Hori USB stand works good for tabletop mode, however.

2 hours ago, Ike said:

y4mH29F_65q748x6sUE0dGQphhFW-Ig5LNqLJU6g

So my initial impression of the drums... isn't good. Sometimes it just doesn't register a hit. Either using the sticks or my hands. Found some instructions to calibrate the drums, so maybe I need to do that? The USB cable also isn't very long which will probably prevent my playing in docked mode. The Hori USB stand works good for tabletop mode, however.

I reckon I'll eventually get the game (I had a decent time with the motion controls during the demo though maybe it'll be impossible when the difficulty ramps up :indeed: ) but I don't want to pay the current asking price..

I'll wait :grin:

Sign in to follow this