NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
david.dakota

Lightning Deal 400Gb SD £106

I thought this was a post by a bot. :D 

I seen this earlier, as well as the 200gb at around £30, and I'm pretty tempted. At the moment I'm still using the bog standard memory you get with the Switch.

• Haha 2

Worth noting that this is a Prime Day deal as well, so you need Prime for it... I know a lot of people do have it and that there's a "Free" trial but it might not be an option.

Anyway, even if this wasn't Prime only, I'd have thought about it but... I've still got around 150GB left on my 200GB micro SD card which I got for around £50 when the Switch came out.

It's still a good deal though, for what it is.

Edited by S.C.G

Got it last night! :D 

And not a moment too soon either, I only have 1GB left on my 200GB card! :o 

Edited by Dcubed

I managed to resist temptation and didn't bother. I get through games pretty fast and that allows me to delete them once i'm done. Also, I tend not to play multiple ones at the same time which means I usually have enough spare memory to play around with, especially when I get most of my games on carts. There will no doubt come a time when I do need to actually upgrade but by the I imagine the SD cards will be even cheaper.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Hero-of-Time said:

I managed to resist temptation and didn't bother. I get through games pretty fast and that allows me to delete them once i'm done. Also, I tend not to play multiple ones at the same time which means I usually have enough spare memory to play around with, especially when I get most of my games on carts. There will no doubt come a time when I do need to actually upgrade but by the I imagine the SD cards will be even cheaper.

I’m still managing ok with a measly 32GB card, and this is with an almost entirely digital collection. But yeah, I also make use of the archive feature once I fully complete a game. Just got it set not to remove MK8, Splatoon 2 and Rocket League, my goto online multiplayer games. :hehe:

I think my rule going forward though is going to be that any game over 10GB in size (or that’s lacking multiplayer) will be purchased as the physical version. As much as I love the idea of having every single game ever on my Switch at all times, it’s just not feasible with the storage situation being what it is. :blank: 

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this