NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
RedShell

Mercenary Kings: Reloaded

Thanks @RedShell.  This one was on my Watch List a while ago, but I think I put it on the backburner to buy when it was actually released (I probably thought it was a bit pricey, to be honest).  Watching the video you posted, the graphics are even better than I realised, especially the animation.  I actually missed out on the offer last week, but if it ever becomes 50% off, I'm definitely getting this!

• Like 1

@Hero-of-Time, not sure what happened there after I re-joined you, but your character was freaking out all over the base camp! Shooting, rolling, getting hit, picking up items etc... was hilarious. :laughing: I suppose you were in a mission and for some reason it was showing your character in the lobby. :D

Anyway, I got a room open if you’re still about.

BTW, I think I need to get some of that homing shot ammunition myself. looks very handy indeed. :hehe: 

Edited by RedShell

1 minute ago, RedShell said:

@Hero-of-Time, not sure what happened there after I re-joined you, but your character was freaking out all over the base camp! Shooting, rolling, getting hit, picking up items etc... was hilarious. :laughing: I suppose you were in a mission and for some reason it was showing your character in the lobby. :D

Anyway, I got a room open if you’re still about.

BTW, I think I need to get some of that homing shot ammunition myself. looks very handy indeed. :hehe: 

Yeah, I was fighting the last boss again for some easy cash. Your character was in the fight but she was teleporting all over the place. :D 

I'll just finish this mission and then come join you.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hero-of-Time said:

Yeah, I was fighting the last boss again for some easy cash. Your character was in the fight but she was teleporting all over the place. :D 

I'll just finish this mission and then come join you.

Great games earlier. Some of those bosses were dropping in seconds! :cool: I also love how you blast through the majority of stages now, and I just follow along, picking up all the goodies. :laughing: 

I’ve cleared every stage now BTW, but there’s still plenty to do. Are you gonna go for the speedrun achievement? I’m guessing that’s what unlocks the final rank. Wonder if there are any additional gear unlocks tied to that rank as well... :blank:

Snapped a pic of us showing off some classic swords: :grin: 

DiFR9waUEAAVCLR?format=jpg&name=large

Notice that mine is in front, which obviously proves Lion-O is better than He-Man. :heh: 

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, RedShell said:

Great games earlier. Some of those bosses were dropping in seconds! :cool: I also love how you blast through the majority of stages now, and I just follow along, picking up all the goodies. :laughing: 

I’ve cleared every stage now BTW, but there’s still plenty to do. Are you gonna go for the speedrun achievement? I’m guessing that’s what unlocks the final rank. Wonder if there are any additional gear unlocks tied to that rank as well... :blank:

Snapped a pic of us showing off some classic swords: :grin: 

Yeah, that gun I use is an absolute beast. It tears through everything within seconds.

I cleared all the stages and unlocked the final rank earlier.

DiFOQAZUwAAbBoD.jpg

You just have to grind enough exp ( check your status with the - button to see how much you need for next rank ) and then fight the final boss again. I managed to get enough exp while I was search for mats for my weapons.

I was also trying to get a snap of us with our swords. :D 

DiFPITkVAAEv0CP.jpg

I also took a snap of Cloud's Buster Sword and the Rambo knife.

DiFPOMXV4AAdGjL.jpg

DiFPhf4VQAAj0Fk.jpg

I doubt i'll bother with the in-game achievements. Most of them require an INSANE amount of grinding for the materials that are needed and seeing as I have now finished all the missions, I don't think it's worth the time. I got just shy of 20 hours out of this game and i'm more than happy with the amount of time I got out of it for what I paid.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

O . O Oh my goodness this looks like a lot of fun! ( I really need to pop on more, I only just saw this post now ) O w O i'll totally have to give this a go! I like the animation style plus there's a cat gun...how can you not love a game with a cat gun?

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this