NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
drahkon

Super Mario Party

Good to hear your thoughts on the game @Hero-of-Time and welcome back! :D

I do plan on playing Super Mario Party... possibly tonight actually though maybe another time for one reason...

...I finally bought an actual N64 copy of the original Mario Party which my brother(s) and I are planning on playing this evening on my RGB modded N64. :peace:

There is a Switch dock set up in the other room as well though, so who knows... Super Mario Party might get played as well, if not now though, definitely at Christmas! :santa:

9 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

OMG @Hero-of-Time is back! Where you been 

2 minutes ago, S.C.G said:

Good to hear your thoughts on the game @Hero-of-Time and welcome back! :D

I only took a break from the place for a few weeks. Relax. :D 

3 minutes ago, S.C.G said:

There is a Switch dock set up in the other room as well though, so who knows... Super Mario Party might get played as well, if not now though, definitely at Christmas! :santa:

I highly recommend you give the river rafting mode at least one go. Co-op Mario Party is best Mario Party.

• Thanks 1

3 stars during one move has surely got to be a record?! 

Or can someone top that?! 

I used a golden pipe to put me next to the star. Picked it up. Rolled a seven. Then the star moved only a few spaces in front so got a second on the same move. Then I passed a Lukita and paid 30 coins to steal one from another player.

Glorious. 

“Alright!! I just nicked that guy’s star!!”

(Suckmyballz69 has just disconnected.  You will be brought back to the Title Screen.)

• Haha 2

Oh, you can also play with friends.

(Seems silly to say that, but Nintendo have released games where you can't play online with friends, only random people, so the clarification is needed)

Edit: Actually, it seems like this mode is for friends or using a lobby code, so no random players at all. Which does make some sense considering the length of a game.

Well THAT was unexpected. 

Thought they'd left the game to die it's death. :eek:

I sold it about two years ago after exhausting the boards. Shame there's no new ones in the update! :confused:

Ok, so a bizarre thing happened: I just received a free copy of this.

I really only have one question: is there any sort of single-player content to this game? Anything to unlock?

2 hours ago, Jonnas said:

Ok, so a bizarre thing happened: I just received a free copy of this.

I really only have one question: is there any sort of single-player content to this game? Anything to unlock?

There's a mini game island style mode, but that's about it for single player stuff.

• Thanks 1

https://www.n-europe.com/news/super-mario-party-joy-con-bundle-announced/

A new bundle featuring the game and a set of Joy-Cons has been announced! 

I guess given the motion capabilities of the Cons, it makes sense to bundle them with this Mario Party instead of Superstars. And it's the older game, gotta squeeze that last bit of juice out of it! 

Edited by Josh64
  • Thanks 1

Sign in to follow this