NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
RedShell

Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise (PS4)

14 minutes ago, Happenstance said:

Years of brainwashing immediately made me think that "Combat" had been spelt wrong there.

Nice to have it spelt korrectly for a change...

:blank:

Damnit!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I urge everyone to check out the demo for this. You get a nice feel for the combat, story gameplay and can even drive around in Ken’s car while listening to music from Binary Domain and Super Monkey Ball! :grin: 

You don’t even know how much I’m looking forward to this game! :laughing: 

• Like 2

Got my copy on Saturday (good old Simply Games :cool:) have played about 6 hours so far, and have finally reached a point where I can start to explore a bit more. Yeah, the opening hours of this game are very tutorial like, and it kind of forces you along a certain path during that time. The same 2 sections from the demo are a part of that process too, which is slightly annoying. But yeah, now that things have finally opened up a bit it has become even more enjoyable.

The story and dialogue are completely ludicrous (as expected :hehe:) but the gameplay (the reason I'm playing it in the first place) is top-notch. If there's something the Ryu Ga Gotoku studio know how to deliver, it's excellent combat and insane amounts of variety. And just like the Yakuza titles, this game features great action sequences and is absolutely packed with distractions and mini-games. :) Hell, if you were to strip away the Fist of the North Star presentation it basically is a Yakuza game! :laughing:

Obviously a super niche game in the West though so I'm guessing not many (if any :heh:) people from here are also playing it. But you know what, it's too late for you...

LISKq7l.jpg

:D

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this