NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
RedShell

My Friend Pedro (2019)

I swapped the slo-mo, dodge and kick buttons so this game now flows a bit better for me. Found it a bit tricky to activate slo-mo and dodge at the same time, kept deactivating focus accidentally and then getting shot to shit as a result. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Dog-amoto said:

I swapped the slo-mo, dodge and kick buttons so this game now flows a bit better for me. Found it a bit tricky to activate slo-mo and dodge at the same time, kept deactivating focus accidentally and then getting shot to shit as a result. 

Yeah, I wish I’d realised it was possible to remap the controls when I first started playing the game. Just been messing with it, but I’m far too used to the default settings so have to stick to them now. ::shrug:

Still trying to figure out the best way to go about getting high scores, it seems time isn’t much of a factor although keeping the combo going is. I’m guessing most of the top scores on the leaderboard are done in Bananas difficulty too, as that provides a bonus score.

I was thinking about how cool a level editor would’ve been for this game the other day. Even just being able to set enemy and object placement in the existing levels could’ve been really fun I reckon. :hehe: 

Sign in to follow this