NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Sméagol

Paladins

Oh cool new mode looks fun. I'm gonna play that later on tonight and over the weekend.

@Sméagol sorry was out yesterday.

Edited by Nintendo Fan

This game is really growing on me! There is still a lot of unpolished stuff in there (music disappearing, glitchy stuff in the menus), and some frustrations like team mates not knowing what they are doing and people not accepting a match or making a choice). But actually playing the matches is great fun. Mostly I play healer (Jenos) or frontline (Makoa), but I actually don't mind what to play. May need a bit practice as flank though.

The new mode is okay, but I think I prefer Onslaught or TDM. Not the biggest fan of Siege. Anyway, I have accumulated almost 60K of gold so I can buy myself a new Champion. Any suggestions? I'm thinking Seris.

I haven't tried the new mode yet. I intended to go out tonight, but.. Rain. So I'm up for games tonight (other games as well).

If you like playing support, Seris is GREAT. I love her. That said, you may actually want to think about choosing a class you're missing.

Thanks for the couple of games @Nintendo Fan (you are Ninty_K right?). Wanted to say bye bye but apparently there is no option to communicate with your party from the main menu?

9 minutes ago, Vileplume2000 said:

Thanks for the couple of games @Nintendo Fan (you are Ninty_K right?). Wanted to say bye bye but apparently there is no option to communicate with your party from the main menu?

Yep that's me. Good games, that last one was complete destruction they had no chance. :grin:

• Thanks 1

Sign in to follow this