NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
RedShell

Nintendo Direct: E3 2018

I don’t know I wouldn’t say I’m underwhelmed, I was happy with 99%of the direct, the only thing that disappointed me was the abrupt end, I’ve grown accustom to “and one more thing”

i have to say I’m very underwhelmed with E3 as a whole this year, I avoided rumours and leaks for the most part so I’d be surprised but yet most thugs shown were known games or expected iterations, with only the odd pleasant surprise

i don’t think it helped quite a few big games weren’t shown and quite a few rumoured ones weren’t aka FF7

theres a fair few I’m interested in over all platforms.

it just felt like an end of generation direct before the announcements of the next iterations, where nothing new is announced, I just think the whole industry is a little odd now with everyone’s half generation (Xbox S, PS4 Pro and the switch being half generations really) making more difficult to know when new gen consoles are announced or not - it feels like a limbo moment for the industry

Edit: why has it highlighted that text? I can’t see a reason why on mobile

Edited by Agent Gibbs

13 minutes ago, drahkon said:

Guess what they're showing at the Tree House event right now.

Is it Pokémon? In Smash?

Edited by Glen-i

10 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

Is it Pokémon? In Smash?

No idea if Pokémon were involved, turned the stream off after a couple of seconds. But yes, it was Smash.

Sign in to follow this