NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Hero-of-Time

Nintendo E3 Spoiler/Leak Thread

Really hope we get another top down/2D Zelda at some point.

Just a reminder; Metroid was announced during the Treehouse segments last year, so stuff might be announced after the main Direct.

1 minute ago, Ike said:

Really hope we get another top down/2D Zelda at some point.

Just a reminder; Metroid was announced during the Treehouse segments last year, so stuff might be announced after the main Direct.

Yeah, I pegged Link's Awakening being announced during the Treeshouse segment in my predictions/wants the other day. Like you, I really want another 2D top down Zelda.

Oh god, a Link's Awakening remake on the 3DS or even a remake of both the Oracles of games would be incredible. It might even make me want to pick up a 3DS again after gifting mine away last year once I was done with Pikmin and Pokemon.

I'm still amazed how long they've managed to get out of the 3DS. In any other generation, it would have been put out to pasture by now but it's still getting support from Nintendo. The support might have dried up from third parties but that's definitely commendable from Nintendo to keep it going this long.

23 minutes ago, Ganepark32 said:

Oh god, a Link's Awakening remake on the 3DS or even a remake of both the Oracles of games would be incredible. It might even make me want to pick up a 3DS again after gifting mine away last year once I was done with Pikmin and Pokemon.

I'm still amazed how long they've managed to get out of the 3DS. In any other generation, it would have been put out to pasture by now but it's still getting support from Nintendo. The support might have dried up from third parties but that's definitely commendable from Nintendo to keep it going this long.

No. No. No. Noooooo.

The 3DS is DEAD. Put it ALL on Switch.

I'd kill for a new REAL Zelda game (not that BOTW, Ubisoft Open World game in disguise shit).  3DS, Switch, whatever (not mobile though!) I'll take it how I can get it!

11 minutes ago, Nicktendo said:

No. No. No. Noooooo.

The 3DS is DEAD. Put it ALL on Switch.

In a world where Vita is still getting physical releases in the future, I don't think we can really claim the 3DS is dead.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

In a world where Vita is still getting physical releases in the future, I don't think we can really claim the 3DS is dead.

Dear Nintendo, 

Image result for let me die gif

Love, the 3DS (age 7).

1 minute ago, Shorty said:

So this was all BS :p

Possibly. If 3DS stuff is to be shown then it would be at the Treehouse and there's still a couple more days of those left.

Sign in to follow this