NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Glen-i

Fortnite

22 minutes ago, drahkon said:

Pff...I'm 28 and have no problems with Fortnite.

All of you are just filthy casuals :p

Or maybe you're the filthy casual for enjoying it? :eek::D

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Weird 2

11 minutes ago, Aneres11 said:

Or maybe you're the filthy casual for enjoying it? :eek::D

Touché :p

• Thanks 1

I'm struggling with the lack of motion/gyro controls in this. Splatoon muscles memory kicks in, I'm waving my controller around, then I'm dead. :-(

Hmm, got an e-mail saying my Epic account was compromised. I did use an incredibly simple password, but geez, it hasn't been two weeks!

Anyway, I used a simple password because I needed to decide on it on my Switch. On my computer, I generate a random password nowadays. I intended to change it later. Good thing I didn't spend money on V-bucks already then. :indeed:

On 23/06/2018 at 1:54 PM, Sméagol said:

Hmm, got an e-mail saying my Epic account was compromised. I did use an incredibly simple password, but geez, it hasn't been two weeks!

Anyway, I used a simple password because I needed to decide on it on my Switch. On my computer, I generate a random password nowadays. I intended to change it later. Good thing I didn't spend money on V-bucks already then. :indeed:

I’ve got one of these this morning. Not done owt yet to change it as I don’t store any details on my Accounts.

Fortnite though, I’m having more fun with it than I do with Splatoon 2.

I’m really enjoying this on the commute to work, one of the more fun games to play on a commute on the Switch - at home I play it on the PS4.

However, I’m still mighty pissed off at Sony for their anti-consumerism and Epic for their inaction to do anything to alleviate the issue, so I’ve created this thread on Twitter and I’m replying to every Sony post on there with it... futile I know, but it makes me feel a little better, haha.

Edited by Kav

Haha.. Someone ruined the special event which I was totally unaware of.

Around 3:50 for the rocketlaunch, around 5:10 for the fun part.

Seriously though, I do like the idea of these special events.

Haha.. Someone ruined the special event which I was totally unaware of.
Around 3:50 for the rocketlaunch, around 5:10 for the fun part.
Seriously though, I do like the idea of these special events.
Yeah saw that this morning. Fucking hilarious really.

It's me, Vileplume and Clownferret playing right now, anyone up to be the 4th member of our squad?

Last one for me guys! Playing as a squad definitely adds to the fun!

Edit: got placed in a solo match instead and after that got a disconnect... So I'm done for today. 

Edited by Vileplume2000

I ended up deleting this (wasn't playing enough to justify it using up space in the fridge :hehe:) but it's nice to see more devs offering good updates to their Switch ports.

So I just had an impromptu game of football last night.. Scoreboard (at least the one on the smaller indoor field) works and everything. So who's up for buying that football outfit they have on sale now, and try to get some actual first person football matches going? Haha.

I've certainly played the game long enough to warrant some spending. I'll post some of my highlights later. I won my first solo match a few days ago, along with my first few squad matches. Despite me being still crap at the game, and I'll never learn to build towers while doing backflips.

Pro-tip: find a rocketlauncher.

Edited by Sméagol

On the gyro controls, there’s no reset position button - so people recommend playing with them on whilst using ADS only.

20 hours ago, Kav said:

On the gyro controls, there’s no reset position button - so people recommend playing with them on whilst using ADS only.

I've got no idea how gyro controls normally work but if people talk about it enough Epic will definitely fix it.

Sorry @Kounan I was coming off as you joined so could only fit in a quick game... couldn’t believe we didn’t kill that guy though, I pumped so many rounds into him! ::shrug:

On 18/06/2018 at 12:50 PM, Mr_Odwin said:

I'm struggling with the lack of motion/gyro controls in this. Splatoon muscles memory kicks in, I'm waving my controller around, then I'm dead. :-(

Enjoyed our brief game. My Xbox crashes immediately afterwards and I couldn’t find you again!

On 18. 07. 2018. at 10:41 AM, Kav said:

Sorry @Kounan I was coming off as you joined so could only fit in a quick game... couldn’t believe we didn’t kill that guy though, I pumped so many rounds into him! ::shrug:

It's OK, but yeah, I was also thinking, "great job" from us :D :D.

• Haha 1

• Changing the gyro motion of the Nintendo Switch to rotate around the roll instead of the yaw. 
    • This is intended to allow for the users to be able to hold the device in any situation and always have the motion react according to the screen direction instead of being in the Switch's world space.

https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/en-US/patch-notes/v5-10

Edited by Kav

There is gyro :D? Didn't know that. So it's like Splatoon now? 

I loved this for months but I think I’m getting a bit burnt out on it now (I say after purchasing the battle pass lol) 

while its nice to have the new areas I’m starting to wonder if we’ll ever get more than one map. They certainly have the assets for it from Save the World but I don’t know if that’s the direction they’d want to take things. 

I guess for now as long as Tilted Towers goes untouched I’ll always find time to play it at least a few times a week. 

What's with the 8 year old French kids who dive towards Tillted Towers to get themselves killed within the first minute by the way?

On 24/07/2018 at 10:36 AM, Kav said:

On 18/07/2018 at 7:31 PM, Charlie said:

Enjoyed our brief game. My Xbox crashes immediately afterwards and I couldn’t find you again!

I had to dash off to drop my daughter at something. I wanted to drop you a message to tell you where I'd gone, but I don;t think I have you on FB or messenger or ...

On 24/07/2018 at 10:36 AM, Kav said:

Motion controls work great with joycons but they're totally broken when using a pro controller. It's a travesty. Who on earth would want to turn their controller like that for motion controls? I'm gutted.

Sign in to follow this