NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Sméagol

Arena of Valor

Just making a quick thread for this moba game to let you know there will be a 2nd closed beta test.

Fill out this survey for a chance to get a code for the beta test. If you've played during the first test, you can just re-download the app from your profile, you're automatically in.

Edit:
FAQ for 2nd closed beta test

I've played during the first test, and enjoyed what little I've played at that time. At first, I wasn't into moba's until I realized I've played one quite some time ago, getting me into the mood to play some, so this could be perfect. Maybe I'm better off trying out some LoL or DotA2, but again, I've enjoyed what I've played so far, and there's a big chance I'll be getting the game when it releases.

Edited by Sméagol
  • Thanks 1

Got my invite for the closed beta today, anyone else as well? I'm curious to try a moba with a controller!

Yeah, codes were sent out yesterday apparently. Who else will be playing this tomorrow? I wonder if we can get a team going, though I forgot if friendlist functionality was working in the beta.

Edited by Sméagol

So some quick comments now the beta is over.

I've played this much more than during the previous beta, and I got a good taste of the gameplay. And I'm liking it. I can see this being one of my go to multiplayer games when it releases.

Being a beta, it wasn't without it's problems. I hope to see some optimisations in the full release, regarding framerate and loading times especially (though still very playable, not nearly as bad as some other (indie) games. But the big problem were the crashes during loading (almost all of the crashes I had happened then). Hopefully those issues will be fixed in the full release.

I would also like to see more maps, but apparently that's not high on the wishlist of regular moba players.

Yes, can't wait! I was fearing this was being pushed back to October or even later. Glad to see it coming out soon as I seriously enjoyed the beta. Hope September means first week of September...

Early access codes are going out check your emails.
Can't wait to get home now.f915bfeb2648e076576dcb3e6b22ae51.jpg

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus using Tapatalk

Yep, got mine this morning so I quickly used it in the eShop before I went to work. So should be all ready and downloaded when I get home tonight!

@Sméagol Yeah for sure. I've just finished the tutorial, what time you thinking? 

It might still be a bit buggy, I accepted the invite then sent you one and ended up in different games. :confused:

Edited by Nintendo Fan

2 hours ago, Nintendo Fan said:

@Sméagol Yeah for sure. I've just finished the tutorial, what time you thinking? 

It might still be a bit buggy, I accepted the invite then sent you one and ended up in different games. :confused:

Yup. Still experience the crash on loading as well. 

I'll wait for your current game to finish, then send another one. Your last invite timed out while I was grabbing a drink.

Annoying is that none of my mains are unlocked yet :rolleyes:

And another crash..

Edited by Sméagol

Being forced to use other characters, I think I like Zanis, though I should definitely give Lu Bu some more tries.

Thanks for the games @Nintendo Fan!

Edited by Sméagol

GGs, same my mains not unlocked yet but still fun to use others. Yeah I found Zanis to be good and that annoying Pixie.  :D

Some people are so annoying with Krixi! I should definitely try her out myself. I'm not great with mages in general.

@Vileplume2000, want to wait for @Nintendo Fan to finish his game so we can form a party?

Though yesterday I had to keep sending invites after each game. I don't think that was the case with the previous beta.

Just going offline, have to get up early in the morning!

Yeah Krixi is a bugger, her moves remind me of Lux from LoL.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Vileplume2000 said:

Just going offline, have to get up early in the morning!

Yeah Krixi is a bugger, her moves remind me of Lux from LoL.

What about that Direct man? What's more important? :p

Ready to go, I think I found a new main.:grin:

@Sméagol I need a break my late night takeaway has arrived. That was a nice win though!! and that clutch save on our base.

Edited by Nintendo Fan

36 minutes ago, Nintendo Fan said:

Ready to go, I think I found a new main.:grin:

@Sméagol I need a break my late night takeaway has arrived. That was a nice win though!! and that clutch save on our base.

Bon appetit!

I'll play one more before the direct.

I'm won't be online tomorrow evening though.

• Thanks 1

The game is out today! Won't have time to play it today, but am definitely up for some games tomorrow evening. 

2 hours ago, Vileplume2000 said:

The game is out today! Won't have time to play it today, but am definitely up for some games tomorrow evening. 

Same for me. May play a few quick games today / tonight, but I'll have more time for this tomorrow evening probably.

However! You and @Nintendo Fan shouldn't forget to login for the login bonusses! Keep doing that until the two weeks are over, and you'll have several goodies.

Sign in to follow this